Favorite Anime Character

l-S0ULx3ATER-l

Hard choice, I can't decide between this characters and I will explain why.

Kirito - Sword Art Online

Kirito is a gamer trapped in a game and to save him and everyone else the game must be finished. And then he plays other games for other reasons not told here because it would be spoiler.

kirito_kun_by_butterflyyumi-d5nu2pa.png

Chopper - One Piece

He is a little reindeer that eat a devil fruit and become strange. The other reindeers rejected him, humans rejected him, a doctor saved him from his injuries, studied long time to be a doctor. sails across seas, transforms into awesome transformations. That only shows that little people can be the same as anyone else. Don't judge people by theire size, or else you're making a bad choice.

250px-Tony_Tony_Chopper_Anime_Post_Times

TK - Digimon Adventure

Like the other digi-destined, he got his digimon, just to be last one to digivolve to Champion just to die in the same place. He is the only character in that series (I know more characters lost theire digimon but in this season he is the only one) that loses his friend digimon because of darkness. But he gets over it by seing his partner digivoluing from an egg to Mega Champion. He have the crest of hope. For me that is the best crest that there is there. Also is digi partner later turns out to digivolve from some creature to an angel and then to an angel with a sword coming from his wrist. Tell me where is not awesome about it.

Adventure_Epi22-5.jpg

Edited by BrunoBomb
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Having some problems deciding who i like best, but i guess it boils down to these 3 right here:

Jean Pierre Polnareff (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

jojo21.png

It's hard to be the comic relief character in a show as odd and un-serious (that's a word, right?) as  JoJo, but Polnareff (or Eiffel in some versions) pulls it off. Combining the fablulous JoJo-style with his own flavour, Polnareff is the most enjoyable character in the show, even though he has to get saved all the time and his backstory is kinda generic.

Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

Kaminas_signature_pose.gif

Similar to Polnareff, Kamina's not that great of a character at face value. He's extremely straight-forward and everything he ever says could be used for a motivational speech. While he does get a bit more characterisation than a worse anime would give him in fear of ruining what makes him a fan-favorite in the first place, don't expect any Evangelion-level of psychanalysis. As it is he stands as one of the most over the top badass characters in any thing ever that perfectly fits the tone of the anime and when the characters are still talking about how awesome he is 15 episodes after he has any impact on the plot and you completely agree with them, the writers have got to have done something right.

Franky (One Piece)

Franky.jpg

Franky is a One Piece character down to his heart. He's mostly comedy, but he can be both badass and touching if he needs to, without breaking his character. Also he's based on Ace Ventura which lands him some extra points in my book. Sadly, his great design was kinda ruined after the timeskip, yet everything else that i like about the characteris still intact. Overall fun character.

I just realised that all my favorite characters are half-naked perverts. Here's some honorable mentions i thought of while i was questioning my life decisions:

Space Dandy (Space Dandy) - 100% Dandy. No negotiations.

Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) - He's like the perfect protagonist.

Nonon Jakuzure (Kill La Kill) - Respect yo waifu.

L (Death Note) - Makes Horatio Cane look like a toddler with down-syndrome

Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion) - The closest thing Evangelion has to a truly likeable character.

• Like 2