Move pack is free for PS Plus

How is that possible o_O You need to Ace the boss with 4 sackboys

Quoted from the trophy guide on .org:

This can be the trophy that prevents players from gaining a perfect completion rate. If you have a motion controller and two Dualshock controllers, though, the problem can easily be addressed. Thankfully, DarkSeraphim666 has discovered an excellent exploit, in case you don’t have the required amount of controllers.

I posted this in response to another guy's thread but I figured I'd also make my own thread in case people are looking for a way to dodge gathering 8 zillion friends and/or controllers for this one trophy. I love doing as little work as possible.

"You can do it with 2 players and 1 of each controller (regular/Move).

As the Sackboy is flying up the esophagus, pause the game and change your controller settings 4 times and pick guest for each new Sackboy

If you do it fast enough all the new Sackboys will spawn at the finish screen and nobody will time out and disappear again. New Sackboys spawning at the end screen don't count as deaths because technically they never died.

This could have been avoided if they put a "no new Sackboys" gate at the beginning but its all local so it didn't matter.

If you happen to not be fast enough you can still get 1/2/3 more actual Dual shocks and follow same procedure. Just make sure all sack boys are signed in before you reach the end screen so they spawn there."

The quote says you need 2 players, but in reality you only need yourself :P.

Here is the link to the thread itself too:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sackboys-prehistoric-moves/82995-easiest-method-five-day-trophy.html

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...