Lego Batman 2

Not sure if I'm repeating a post here, if I am I apologise. As most of you will probably know there were problems with lego Batman n ps+ this month. Firstly it was marked at full price then disappeared all together. I looked through ths list of Vita games in the ps store and found it in there for free. I'm not sure but that may mean its free for all not just ps+ subscribers.

all of the plus stuff has dissapeared on mine also, the only thing thats showin is doki doki... is that a fuck up or is batman and doki doki now the only available things?

They all appear to be listed here: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/your-instant-game-collection/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSINSTANTGAME?gclid=CNvVgtzRtb8CFQPnwgodYEQAtw

Are you accessing via a console or on the web store? 

Games also appear free on + if you go directly to the game, either by using the search function on the website or by clicking your way there, at least for me.

on my psvita i either go to plus or latest... its always shown everythin plus membership related but when i checked a few days ago its only shown doki doki for plus now...

I think the store might still be glitchy then. I had to find the game on my vita by using the search function. When I downloaded it it wasn't in the + section, that was 2-3 days ago.