not for anyone

let just say right off the bat this game was not bad when i started it, but it turns vary fast the levels in this game take way too long they drag on for no real reason none, the combat is just bad i mean bad, also if you ever so unlucky like me and other plays i know your saves wont count or will be wiped if you don't play and than there is the last level where the game might give you an error and you wont be able to play anymore even if you get a new copy, so don't get this game don't get close to this game don't take this game if it is free don't even look at it ok? thank you.

• Like 1

Well, I'm on my way to plat this game, it's certainly mediocre but the first and most important thing is: the game was meant to be play in co-op mode. 

It's kinda hard to digest it in single mode. Yes the graphics are not nice, the sound design is bad but

My main complaint with the game at this point (I already beat it with my brother) is that is RIDICULOUS dark. I mean, wtf, why is so freaking dark????

That issue led you to the next issue "invisible walls", but that thing i've found it even in the glorious Uncharted when i pass through steps or stairs.

But, considering that is a mediocre game i was pleasantly surprised that even in easy mode the AI is not stupid, even that difficulty offer you a little challenge, and i'm a god of war gamer. Btw, of course i bought it with a good discount, new, like 12 bucks with taxes i think.

Now, my big question is, which one is worse, this one or cursed crusade

Wow, I had to re-read this a few times.

let just say right off the bat this game was not bad when i started it, but it turns vary fast the levels in this game take way too long they drag on for no real reason none, the combat is just bad i mean bad, also if you ever so unlucky like me and other plays i know your saves wont count or will be wiped if you don't play and than there is the last level where the game might give you an error and you wont be able to play anymore even if you get a new copy, so don't get this game don't get close to this game don't take this game if it is free don't even look at it ok? thank you.

Let's just say right off the bat: this game was not bad when I started it, but it turns bad very fast. The levels in this game take way too long, and they drag on for no real reason. None! The combat is just bad. I mean bad! Also, if you are ever so unlucky, like me and other players, I know your saves wont count. Or will be wiped if you don't play. And then there is the last level, where the game might give you an error and you wont be able to play anymore, even if you get a new copy. So don't get this game. Don't get close to this game. Don't take this game if it is free. Don't even look at it, okay? Thank you.

FTFY

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can't remember too much about it now, but I did Plat it, surely I must've had some fun with it?!

Think I might have mentioned it on one of those, 'games you liked most others didn't', threads...or was that Dark Void?   Who knows, can't be worse than Mastercube that's for sure... :)

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 8/7/2014 at 11:19 PM, DaivRules said:

Also, if you are ever so unlucky, like me and other players, I know your saves wont count. Or will be wiped if you don't play. And then there is the last level, where the game might give you an error and you wont be able to play anymore, even if you get a new copy.

Is this true?

All I've been able to find is this:

Not sure how many are still playing this but just wanted to post this in case others run into this strange problem.

Recently I decided to replay the game around the end of May, but once June came my game refused to load my save file. I've never encountered this problem before and I suspect it has something to do with Gamespy shutting off their servers at the end of May. Although I have no idea why that is tied in with the game's ability to load a save file.

Another problem is since Hunted has auto-save, it will overwrite your game with a new save file since it cannot load. I was in Ch. 3 and I ended up losing everything. I've tested this on both my PS3's (slim and super slim models) thinking it may be one of my systems but the issue occurs on both.

After reintstalling the game data multiple times to no avail, I decided to disable internet connection (settings->network settings-> internet connection-> disable) and now everything is fine again. So just disable your internet and the game should be able to load up your save file.

The other entries I found out there were referring to the PC version.

Link to the quoted post: here