Quarter Cruncher trophy didn't pop

what can i do to make it pop? i already got all the masks and it didn't pop. 

To unlock Quarter Cruncher you must collect all 60 treasures and open all 5 safes (it doesn't pop by collecting all the masks). When I look at your trophy list, you haven't opened the safe in episode 3 and 5. And how can you possibly have all the masks when you haven't unlocked all 6 arcade machines and didn't get the trophy for collecting all the masks? Because there's a mask hidden in every arcade machine.

See this guide for more info: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/507-Sly-Cooper-Thieves-in-Time-Trophy-Guide

Edited by Dragon-Archon

To unlock Quarter Cruncher you must collect all 60 treasures and open all 5 safes (it doesn't pop by collecting all the masks). When I look at your trophy list, you haven't opened the safe in episode 3 and 5. And how can you possibly have all the masks when you haven't unlocked all 6 arcade machines and didn't get the trophy for collecting all the masks? Because there's a mask hidden in every arcade machine.

See this guide for more info: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/507-Sly-Cooper-Thieves-in-Time-Trophy-Guide

That's my point. How can i possibly have all the masks without having Quarter Cruncher? well, let me tell you how it went. The trophy for the safe in episode 3 should be before bigfoot for real trophy. But when i opened the safe the trophy didn't pop. So i restarted checkpoint, the safe was open and i didn't get the trophy. I restarted the ps3 and loaded my game, it didn't pop. I gave up and continued to progress in the story. Got the safe in episode 4 and trophy for that safe popped, so i returned to the safe in episode 3, the safe was open, trophy still didn't pop. Later, i get the trophy for safe in episode 5, so i go back and check episode 3 safe, trophy doesn't pop. Before payday trophy i get every treasure i was missing in the game for quarter cruncher trophy but it doesn't pop. After doing payday trophy, i check every episode for a missing treasure while doing the navigate like drake and mark your territory trophies (even after the % for treasures is at 100%) i get every mask in every arcade machine and i finish in the blimp getting the navigate like drake trophy and the last mask with tennessee cooper to get mark your territory trophy both trophies pop, still no safe 3 or quarter cruncher trophy. I start to progress for hassan would be proud trophy. I get stuck trying to get the ivory chopsticks item in episode 1. I check the map for items and reload checkpoint a few times and unexpectedly the trophy for safe 3 pops while i'm at episode 1. But no Quarter cruncher trophy, so that's why i made this topic, to know if someone has a fix for this. can't figure out how to make it pop. i tried to beat the record in the arcade machine of episode 1 but i couldn't do it. I will try and beat the record and see if it pops.

I beated the record on episode 1 got trophy but still no Quarter cruncher

Beated all machines and got high score got 8-bit bentley style trophy but no Quarter cruncher. I redownloaded the game before this to try to get Quarter cruncher, but it didn't work. Seems i'll have to start from scratch and get all treasures again  :unsure:

Edited by GEB-6

That's my point. How can i possibly have all the masks without having Quarter Cruncher? well, let me tell you how it went. The trophy for the safe in episode 3 should be before bigfoot for real trophy. But when i opened the safe the trophy didn't pop. So i restarted checkpoint, the safe was open and i didn't get the trophy. I restarted the ps3 and loaded my game, it didn't pop. I gave up and continued to progress in the story. Got the safe in episode 4 and trophy for that safe popped, so i returned to the safe in episode 3, the safe was open, trophy still didn't pop. Later, i get the trophy for safe in episode 5, so i go back and check episode 3 safe, trophy doesn't pop. Before payday trophy i get every treasure i was missing in the game for quarter cruncher trophy but it doesn't pop. After doing payday trophy, i check every episode for a missing treasure while doing the navigate like drake and mark your territory trophies (even after the % for treasures is at 100%) i get every mask in every arcade machine and i finish in the blimp getting the navigate like drake trophy and the last mask with tennessee cooper to get mark your territory trophy both trophies pop, still no safe 3 or quarter cruncher trophy. I start to progress for hassan would be proud trophy. I get stuck trying to get the ivory chopsticks item in episode 1. I check the map for items and reload checkpoint a few times and unexpectedly the trophy for safe 3 pops while i'm at episode 1. But no Quarter cruncher trophy, so that's why i made this topic, to know if someone has a fix for this. can't figure out how to make it pop. i tried to beat the record in the arcade machine of episode 1 but i couldn't do it. I will try and beat the record and see if it pops.

I beated the record on episode 1 got trophy but still no Quarter cruncher

Beated all machines and got high score got 8-bit bentley style trophy but no Quarter cruncher. I redownloaded the game before this to try to get Quarter cruncher, but it didn't work. Seems i'll have to start from scratch and get all treasures again  :unsure:

That's weird, I've never heard that before. I guess you have no choice but to start a new game.

That's weird, I've never heard that before. I guess you have no choice but to start a new game.

Thank you for replying. Just finished getting all treasures and trophy popped. i think maybe it glitched because my ps3 is old (5 years old, fat version).

So far i had glitched trophies with 3 games that i know of, all of them digital versions.