Killzone Intercept CO-OP: Suggestions

rafay2603

I've seen the gameplay of Intercept Co-Op mode, and I don't know if it's worth it or not. 

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I mean it sounds fun, but what if it gets repetitive. I don't want to spend money on this just to have fun, and then get bored after 2 weeks.

So what are your suggestions, should I buy it or not? I really love teamwork and co-op, but is it worth it.

Any advice, thanks!

I've seen the gameplay of Intercept Co-Op mode, and I don't know if it's worth it or not. 

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I mean it sounds fun, but what if it gets repetitive. I don't want to spend money on this just to have fun, and then get bored after 2 weeks.

So what are your suggestions, should I buy it or not? I really love teamwork and co-op, but is it worth it.

Any advice, thanks!

I think 2 weeks would be a very generous estimate. Honestly, I had some fun with it, but it's really repetitive. I got all the trophies in under 5 days, and really have no interest to play it anymore. I like co-op too, but this is just the same thing over and over again.

I think 2 weeks would be a very generous estimate. Honestly, I had some fun with it, but it's really repetitive. I got all the trophies in under 5 days, and really have no interest to play it anymore. I like co-op too, but this is just the same thing over and over again.

Yeah same, it looks fun, but it is repetitive. Only reason I want to know about Intercept, is beacuse I like co-op. I should buy Dying Light, Dead Island 2, H1Z1 etc. For better co-op experience. 

It's alright with friends. Unlocking weapons takes some time, but unfortunately aren't really required for any of the trophies. I'm hoping the rest of the co-op expansions have different objectives. If you're not using your mic, you'll probably get bored of it pretty quick. The community for it is pretty dead already, though. Finished up my last trophy today and there were about 30-40 people playing a quick co-op game and 60 playing regular co-op game.

All in all it was a pretty simple and fairly quick trophy list. I had fun doing it with randoms and friends. It is repetitive, but still quite fun. I'll be playing more with my friends when they decide to pick it back up.

Edited by bmj14772