Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarknessKey92

How long have you "had your/been a" Playstation Plus membership/member?

43 posts in this topic

I checked how long My membership has, and I need to renew it for another year before 50 Days(from now) passes.

And I got the idea to start this Topic asking how long have you been a Plus Member for?

How long have you keeped your membership active without it having to expire(like a Reign).

Since Some PS4 owners are going to need Plus for playing their Multiplayer games like CoD/AC/NFS/Fighting Games, it's going to be required for them to have it this upcoming Next Gen right?

So far I have almost a Year, hoping to renew before it hits the Deadline. 

Apologies in Advance if the Topic exists already.

Edited by DarknessKey92

haven't signed up for plus since i don't like having to use a card just to use plus even i dont use credit cards before.

haven't signed up for plus since i don't like having to use a card just to use plus even i dont use credit cards before.

I don't have a credit card, but you can buy A $50 PSN Card then just add the membership to the Cart...then just purchase it like any other DLC.

Or Just buy the Plus membership card.

Both PSN Cash & Plus Cards just require that you scratch the back of the Card....and input the digits in the back.

I Sometimes Buy PSN Cash Cards from "Rite Aid", and I can get a Plus membership card @ gamestop.

Edited by DarknessKey92

I've been going just over a year now, the only thing I regret is not getting it sooner

Since I got it free from Welcome Back.  So summer 2011.

I did find this thread

Since I got it free from Welcome Back.  So summer 2011.

I did find this thread

Isn't that asking Why?, and not How Long?

Isn't that asking Why?, and not How Long?

Why and when.

I don't have a credit card, but you can buy A $50 PSN Card then just add the membership to the Cart...then just purchase it like any other DLC.

Or Just buy the Plus membership card.

Both PSN Cash & Plus Cards just require that you scratch the back of the Card....and input the digits in the back.

I Sometimes Buy PSN Cash Cards from "Rite Aid", and I can get a Plus membership card @ gamestop.

Ehh i like the second option even though I read a comment that I can buy a plus card in Gamestop on another website, but I don't think I really want to do that because I don't think I will like using ps plus because I'm not a fan of it for me. /:

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I've been a member since day one.

Why and when.

Still seams the same...When doesn't explain the length, just the date extending the reason to get the membership(for instance he wanted to get it To get Mass Effect 3 DLC). 

I got it March 1, 2012 in anticipation of Mass Effect 3 because I was hoping that they might have discounts on ME3 DLC or something.

He's still asking for why, and a date to when they did it.

I'm asking the length people have let their Membership last.

I've had it since launch. Paid for by the year. 

i tested it out when it first started and didn't liked it. then i re joined when I got plus with my ps4 bundle 6 months ago and plan to stay with it. 

Since the welcome back. Mainly because I lost about 200hours of gameplay in GT5 having not saved enough.

Since January 2012....never allowed it to expire since then....and will never let my subscription expire.

I had it at launch for about a year, then it lapsed for a few months, but I've had it ever since. So I've had it about 3 years consecutively. I keep my membership about a year out at all times. Mainly because almost every year there's a discount on a year of PS+ during black friday, so I always pick up a year then. The first time that happened, I already had about a year left, and I've just kept doing it ever since. Also, this way, I have a year to decided whether or not I want to keep it or not, and if I do decide I don't want it anymore, I'll have a year to finish up any PS+ games I want to plat.

Never had PS+ for last gen, but got it straight away when I got my PS4. 

I think I first got it around the last few months of 2012, the first few games I remember being downloadable were Borderlands, Red Dead and those that were available then.

Since the second day it was available to subscribe too. I would have had it on day one, but I only seen it on the store about midnight and it was the next day by the time I purchased it!

A year and a half months. I became a PS+ member when Sony announce a lot of free games at E3 2013.

Again, from day one top up yearly or whenever there's an offer for cheaper months.

Im on my first year and just gone 8 months i think its a great service and would recomend it to anyone not only do you get great free AAA games once in a while you also get loads of unique titles that you would most likely never buy and thus trying new experiences for free dont get me wrong they not all good but its free to so cant complain for what you pay per year

I became a member in November 2013, around when the ps4 launched. I got it because i was planning to get a ps4 soon and needed it for online play. Didn't buy a ps4 to this day, sticked with Ps+ because, y'know, free shit.

I'm a member for a year now. Just added another 3 months last week.