How long have you "had your/been a" Playstation Plus membership/member?

I joined at the same time as the "Welcome Back" program which was back in June 2011 as they were offering a free 30 day PS+ trial as part of it. I've kept my subscription going ever since as I think it is an awesome service. I plan to keep it running for a long time too.

Just for the record, I don't own a PS4 so I don't require to have PS+ for online play. I have chosen to subscribe.

For only 30 Days! all thanks to the welcome back program

at the time i got it, i didn't know what's actually is it for, so i never put it into good use, they just gave me free games with it and i was like " OH! Thank you Sony!! :holy:  "

because i didn't have much games at the time these free games kept me busy for the entire 30 days until the subscription expired. i will subscribe to it again when i get a ps4.

i hope this is a good answer?

I used to share a PS+ subscription with my brother back when you could share your digital PS3 games with one other person. But when I bought a Vita near the end of 2012 I got a subscription of my own and haven't regretted it at all. From day one it's been great value for the little money we pay, and it only gets better and better (specially if you, like me, own a PS3, Vita and PS4).