Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoIidWoIf

Alien: Isolation - New Announcement (Cast returns!)

Alien: Isolation   10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited

• Yes, can't wait!
    • Kind off
    • Not sure yet
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like the Survival Horror genre?

• Yes, love it
    • Kind off
    • Not really
    • No
    • Not Sure

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

AlienIsolationBanner2_zpsec0b50ed.png

Alien: Isolation is a survival horror set fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley's daughter, Amanda fights for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.You are underpowered against your enemies so must savage for resources and improvise just to stay alive.

The Alien is one of the most interesting parts of the game, he is not scripted and can be unpredictable, completely different to Outlast's completely scripted game as much as I liked it.

Release Date - October the 7th 2014

The game will release for the Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox360, Xbox One and PC.

I never played Alien: Colonial Marines last year or seen the Alien Films but the game looks really promising and am looking for a good survival horror for my PS4 and this looks like it could be that along with The Evil Within.

E3 2014 Trailer in spoiler

In space, no one can hear you scream

alien-isolation-banner.png

Update 9/7/2014

Alien-Isolation.jpg

Sega has announced that almost the entire cast of 1979 movie Alien will reunite for new game Alien Isolation, in two special bonus missions only available if you preorder the game getting the Nostromo Edition

The first mission is called Crew Expendable and is set just after the moment when Brett is first killed by the alien. You’ll be able to play as Ripley, Dallas, or Parker, as you coordinate with Lambert and Ash to try and coax the alien out of an airlock.

The second mission is called Last Survivor and set right at the end of the film, as you play as Ripley setting the destruct sequence for the ship and then trying to get to the escape craft.

alien%20isolation%20weaver%20dlc.jpg

DLC Trailer in Spoiler.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Cannot wait for this, although I think you will get alot more out of it if you were a big fan of the Ridely Scott movie it riffs off.

I think Outlast was enough for me, first time I was playing it I almost shitted in my pants but after time I realized that it isn't scary, only music was but still. Im not a huge fan of survival horror so Im probably not gonna play it, but if they put it on ps+ then I'd most likely give it a go

Sega have announced a new special DLC for the game, added it to post.

This game looks really good, I love Survival Horror but never saw the films. Probably won't be preording it so won't be getting DLC. Wish it wasn't a preorder DLC.