*Spoilers Of Course* It's Time To Post Your Choices You Decided In Episode 5 "Wolf Cry"

My choices are.

Q: What did you do to Georgie?

My answer: I let Bigby killed Georgie since he did in fact do the dirty work by ordering with the Crooked Man to kill Faith and Lilly.

Q: Did you give the Crooked Man on trial?

Answer: I bring The Crooked Man alive. I should've let him get killed first as my real answer since that is more interesting and everyone was so worried and heated when I replayed my choice.

Q: How did you punish The Crooked Man?

Answer: I let Bigby killed the Crooked Man and cut his head off while he sent  into the wishing well. That fits for the ending case on how everyone was being angry to the Crooked Man for his evil ways.

Q: Did you accept TJ's gift to Snow?

Answer: I accepted the gift just to show her the gift. Tbh I don't really care about what answer I chose either to bring the gift to Sarah or not, I think it is correct to let Bigby to give the gift to her than my real answer in that one.

Last question: What were your last words to Nerissa? 

Answer: I replied "None of it matters in the end." That choice was very good to think what should I let Bigby say to her. I just think that quote by Bigby fits on what he will say for real just like the question. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

My choices:

A: I let him suffer, hence, I let him live his last moments thinking about what he has done.

A: I brought him into trial, since I did want my questions answered, and I wanted for the other Fables to give out a piece of their mind towards the Crooked Man, for what he has done to them, and Fabletown.

A: At first, I was gonna throw him down the witching well, but since he tried to take me down with him before I even got to make the choice, then i decided to repent and just rip off his fucking crooked head. Either way, I still got to throw him down the witching well. Only this time, his severed head and body was thrown.

Q: Did you accept TJ's gift to Sarah?
A: Yes. Snow obviously liked TJ, and cared about him.

Q: What were your last words to Nerissa?
A: "I hope I've done some good at the end."

-Killed him... dang this reminds me of Sammy the dog from TWD2 E1

-Yup... I am curious in what he's about to say... and of course.. I promised Snow to bring him alive

-Put in Jail... I actually considered what Aunt Greenleaf said... not bad I guess... (for those who have not chose this... he was turned into a crow by Aunt Greenleaf and locked in a cage... he is loaded in pickup truck where Toad and Toad Jr is... being transported to Farm)

Q: Did you accept TJ's gift to Sarah? errr.. you mean Snow?

-Yes... least thing I could do for the boy... ugh... why didn't Toad bought a Glamour...  :shakefist:

-"I hope I've done some good at the end."

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 2

-Killed him... dang this reminds me of Sammy the dog from TWD2 E1

-Yup... I am curious in what he's about to say... and of course.. I promised Snow to bring him alive

-Put in Jail... I actually considered what Aunt Greenleaf said... not bad I guess... (for those who have not chose this... he was turned into a crow by Aunt Greenleaf and locked in a cage... he is loaded in pickup truck where Toad and Toad Jr is... being transported to Farm)

Q: Did you accept TJ's gift to Sarah? errr.. you mean Snow?

-Yes... least thing I could do for the boy... ugh... why didn't Toad bought a Glamour...  :shakefist:

Same choices!  :highfive: Amazing game and i hope they make a Season 2.

• Like 1

-Didn't kill him, had him suffer

-Give him the trial, wanted the information.

-Put in Jail.

-Yea, I accept the gift.

I finished this episode on Steam this morning and have to say that it was amazing.

My Choices

A: Let him suffer, I wasn't ruthless killer and thought he deserved it for what he did.

A: I give him a trial, I wanted to know everything and wanted everyone else to see him for what he really was. 

A: I was going to throw him down the witching well, then he tried to pull me done before I made the choice but I stopped him, hit him in the face which felt amazing and threw him done.

Q: Did you accept TJ's gift to Sarah? Who is Sarah??
A: Yeah, I thought it was the right thing to do and felt sorry for them not getting a second chance.

A: I stayed silent when she said that but then went after her.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

A: Killed him to put him out of his misery

Q: Did you give the Crooked man a trial?

A: Yeah the dialogue went through a lot of the information, pretty much had everyone on my side.

Q: How did you punish the Crooked Man?

A: Threw him down the well, I enjoyed doing it.

A: Of course, why wouldn't I? Kid never did anything wrong.

A: I think it was "I hope I did some good" and then she walked away and I let her.

A: End his suffering.

A: Took him to trial.

A: Killed the motherfucker.

Q: Did you accept TJ's gift to Sarah?
A: Of course.

A: "I hope I've done some good at the end."

I chased after Nerissa.

Q What did you do to georgie

I let him suffer, he caused a lot of trouble and didnt deserve a quick death plus i was trying to prove i wasnt a 'bad' wolf by not killing anyone.

Q Did you give the crooked man a trial

Yes but only because i didn't think bigby would avoid a bullet, didn't even really realise it was a choice.

Q How did you punish the crooked man

Threw him down the well..i was planning on locking him up but when he attacked bigsby i kind of acted on emotions and threw him

Damn straight, what kind of sicko wouldnt i felt terrible!

"I hope I've done some good at the end."

I chased after Nerissa, mainly thinking id get an explanation for what just happened.

I didn't kill Georgie, as much as I wanted to put him out of his misery, I knew it would be turned around on Bigby by someone (I imagine someone brings it up in the trial?)

I gave the Crooked Man a trial. It didn't seem like a huge choice at the time, but it changes the latter half of the episode. I gave him a trial because Its better to prove he's wrong then kill him, rather than just straight up kill him.

I was going to throw him down the well, but then after his struggle when he was all ''bla bla bla think of me when you try to sleep''' I imprisoned him. I suppose in a way if Bigby killed him it would be on everyones conscious.

Accepted TJs gift, who wouldnt?

"Hope I've done some good here"

I chased Faith, even though I knew it would cut to black. :(

Excellent episode, Bloody Mary was a bit underused but I suspect she's not dead.

• 8 years later...
On 7/9/2014 at 2:38 PM, Takutolover said:

-Didn't kill him, had him suffer  - Killed HIm

-Give him the trial, wanted the information.

-Put in Jail.

-Yea, I accept the gift.

All of my answers are the same as the above, except I did Kill Georgie, I actually thought I was doing the right thing, since he would have died a painful death anyway by bleeding out slowly.

The rarest decision I made in the entire game, was 10% of others roughly and myself sent Conlin to the Farm.  I sent Conlin and Toad to the farm.