Will there a new season?

SoIidWoIf

Does anyone know if there's going to be a new season, I never heard anything about a new season but they give you a decision to start a mystery at the end and I didn't think things really became right and wanted to see what happens, with Fabletown, with Snow and Bigby's relationship.

I know that this is a prequel so maybe them advertising the comic books saying continue the story with them is to say, the Nyrissa thing is to be left a secret and if everyone in Fabletown gets fair treatment and help.

I don't care if we don't see the Nyrissa thing continued, it was ended great but the choice of going after makes me thing there's more to it and it would continue from soon after there in the next season, the start different depending on your choice makes me think it will be continued and that will be cool. Though, I just want to see a better Fabletown and would love to see a new storyline with the Fable characters back.

• Like 2

I just want them to bring it to Vita like they promised they would last fall.

They are bringing it this fall. Though to be honest I still don't know how people can handle the graphics to it. I watched a trailer an a gameplay an the graphics just turned me off on it.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/the-wolf-among-us/115478

• Like 2

Though to be honest I still don't know how people can handle the graphics to it. I watched a trailer an a gameplay an the graphics just turned me off on it.

I thought the game's graphics were amazing, it looked way better than The Walking Dead.

isnt this a graphic novel? how far into it is it? im sure they will do a season 2, this game is terrific, critically acclaimed and has sold well. why not make another one. 

Yeah it is but no idea how far along it is. Search it up. The Comics are called Fables.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Considering that in the final moments of the game the "this character will remember that" message kept popping up I'd say that there will be another season.

TWAU is a prequel to the Fables comic but I don't think it was ever made clear how much time passes between the ending of TWAU and the first issue of the comic, maybe they'll be able to fit another season in

• Like 4

Considering that in the final moments of the game the "this character will remember that" message kept popping up I'd say that there will be another season.

TWAU is a prequel to the Fables comic but I don't think it was ever made clear how much time passes between the ending of TWAU and the first issue of the comic, maybe they'll be able to fit another season in

Wasn't it 20 years?

i hope theres a season 2, but im also hoping for a season 3 of the walking dead and i know ill be hoping for a season two in game of thrones and tales of the borderlands when they come out.

Telltale Games will probably end up like regular tv series where the different 'shows' are essentially competing against each other and only the highest profiting ones come back.

They are bringing it this fall. Though to be honest I still don't know how people can handle the graphics to it. I watched a trailer an a gameplay an the graphics just turned me off on it.

It's just a trailer. I think the final product of the game will look great on the Vita. The Walking Dead Season 1 had spectacular visuals on the Vita.

I hope there would be a platinum trophy unlike the season 2 of walking dead

If that would determine whether or not you'd buy the game, then you're doing it wrong. Quality of the game comes first. Worry about the trophies later.

It Probabaly depends on the ending of the game or how much it sold for them to warrant a sequel. I haven't played this yet, but I will when the season pass goes on sale.

The Season Pass has went on sale a lot, like 3 or 4 times. I bought it at 75% off.

@Eternal, the ending is cliffhanderish, mindfuck, and still unanswered questions.

Probably did that in case they wanted another season.

I haven't played it yet, but I will when the disc version comes out or the season pass goes on sale again...whichever comes first!

Edited by DarkStar83x
  • Like 1