Keep or Sell?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep or sell your games?

• I keep all my games, even the terrible ones
    • I keep most games, sell the terrible ones
    • I keep most games, sell the terrible ones after platinuming/100%
    • I keep only games I enjoyed the story or like the online a lot
    • I sell all games after platinuming
    • I sell all games after platinuming and getting DLC complete (If DLC)
    • I sell most games after getting 100% completion but keep a few
    • Am not sure

Do you keep your game or sell your games?

I own an XBOX 360 and a PS4. I keep most my games but if it's completely awful, I would sell it after getting the platinum trophy.

Though most games I keep even after getting it 100% complete because I enjoy playing them again and let family play them.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

I used to be part of a game trading site and I would trade away games that I played just for the plat. But now, my kids are old enough that as long as there isn't anything too bad in the game, it goes to them when I'm done with it.

I keep 99.9999999% of them, there are weird cases when i sell or give them to a friend.

Watching my PS3 collection in this moment, the only ones i would sell would be:

Lord of the rings conquest (i probably won't sell it because it's one of the few co-op games i have)

Gengi (it's just horrible but memories don't let me sell it)

Prince of persia 2008 and Darksiders 2, i know that one day i'll finally complete them, then who knows.

I keep nearly everything I buy. I tend to only get stuff I'm pretty sure I'll like, and I'll replay games if I ever get the time. Only exceptions are selling the single games if I get a collection. And the original Silent Hill. Couldn't keep that in the house. ;)

I usually sell them if I've either got the platinum, done as many trophies as I can or if I decide I'll never play it again. I usually sell them to my friends because I like to know that they're going to good places :lol:. I actually still own De Blob 2 that I bought for $9 AUD, not that I want to play it but because I don't think anyone would take it off me.

I keep them. One of my regrets as a kid was selling my N64 games. Now I'm on eBay trying to recover some of them back. Made me remember that N64 games were pretty expensive back in the days, $50-80, but Megaman 64 is still pretty expensive online..

always keep my games. Regardless of how much I enjoyed them or if I've got the platinum, I love building up my physical collection and looking at the whole lot of games every now and again. Even regardless of whether I think I'm going to play the game again or not, I will still always keep the game.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever sold one of my games in my whole life... but when I was about 10, I remember my Dad sold our GameCube + Controllers + 10 Games to someone for $5... needless to say, I was devastated :'(

Unfortunately I have to keep selling in order to buy new games, otherwise I would keep them all.

I keep games that I know I will come back to though.
I also go on Ebay binges and pick up 6-7 games for around £20 and then sell them at the same price so im always playing games for as little as possible.