Do you keep or sell your games?

Keep or Sell?   210 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep or sell your games?

• I keep all my games, even the terrible ones
    • I keep most games, sell the terrible ones
    • I keep most games, sell the terrible ones after platinuming/100%
    • I keep only games I enjoyed the story or like the online a lot
    • I sell all games after platinuming
    • I sell all games after platinuming and getting DLC complete (If DLC)
    • I sell most games after getting 100% completion but keep a few
    • Am not sure

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

123 posts in this topic

Generally i keep my games, i still have my Sega Mega Drive ones. But recently i traded about 70 of my PS3 games to a store in order to get/preorder the PS4 bundled with The Last Of Us Remastered.

I keep all ma games...play and sell?....that's pathetic.....old gamer that keeps a collection that's the real deal,plus at some point I always want to get back into that game.Anyway couldn't vote in the poll cuz I never buy a terrible game.If I'm not certain the game is good I don't buy it.

i keep everythin i buy but i've run out of rooms to put them... i've got 2 big cabinets in the lounge, a small cabinet in the main bedroom and hundreds in the spare room which is already full of cheap ikea furniture and predator figurines... lol the games are overtakin everythin :S

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I only sell the "greatest hits" games because I hate those ugly red cases.

When i was like 10 or something, i sold my Gameboy because i didn't play with it much anymore. Biggest mistake i ever made to this day. Never sold anything videogame-related ever since.

thats a shame, i sold my snes and have been filled with everlastin regret... i had over 100 games and 3 controllers but bein a young dumbass i sold it all for 48 quid just so i could put it towards gettin an n64 with goldeneye... i still have nightmares :( Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I keep most of them but if there are any that I just don't feel like playing anymore and am done with I swap them for other games.

Sold some games years ago, and regretted it, so never again will I sell a game. Even if it is a game I don't like I keep it just in case there is that small chance years later I might want to play it again for some reason or another.

I keep all of them. Once I buy it, it stays in my collection.

Sell most of the games except the brilliant ones ( GTA V, GoW series, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed,etc)

I don't keep games like Brink, Need for spedd

I keep my games, good and bad.

Edited by Cheezburgrs

Keep most of my games, sentimentally attached to them especial the ones I like a lot

Sports games I sell because they are worthless. If I sell FIFA 14 now I will get £20 but if I sell it in a few months no more than £2 probably. 

I keep every game I buy even the terrible ones, because I will never know maybe I will discover something good about it.

I keep all of my games, even the really awful ones. I did not always do this, especially when I was young and didn't have a lot of money, still regret selling all my GameCube games :(

Some games i just have to get rid of so i don't ever have to look at them or play them again

i usually keep all of them even the bad / terrible ones, though if i found a buyer who's interested in owning those awful ones then, why not?

though i am a bit generous and honest, i usually don't sell bad games to friends or related i just gave it to them away, and even if i wanna sell them to a stranger i'll sell it to them way too cheap, i don't wanna fool anyone around and get the guilt. 

Keep all, like any good collector should

Edited by merciful84

I keep all mine, good or bad. Instead of a bookshelf full of books, mine is full of games. 

I keep all of them, good and bad. I think I only ever sold a few of my old Gameboy Color games when I was little. As a result, my TV cabinet is running out of space for games!

Keep as long as I have the console, I'm a hoarder / collector.