Keep or Sell?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep or sell your games?

• I keep all my games, even the terrible ones
    • I keep most games, sell the terrible ones
    • I keep most games, sell the terrible ones after platinuming/100%
    • I keep only games I enjoyed the story or like the online a lot
    • I sell all games after platinuming
    • I sell all games after platinuming and getting DLC complete (If DLC)
    • I sell most games after getting 100% completion but keep a few
    • Am not sure

I keep all ma games...play and sell?....that's pathetic.....old gamer that keeps a collection that's the real deal,plus at some point I always want to get back into that game.Anyway couldn't vote in the poll cuz I never buy a terrible game.If I'm not certain the game is good I don't buy it.

i keep everythin i buy but i've run out of rooms to put them... i've got 2 big cabinets in the lounge, a small cabinet in the main bedroom and hundreds in the spare room which is already full of cheap ikea furniture and predator figurines... lol the games are overtakin everythin :S

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

When i was like 10 or something, i sold my Gameboy because i didn't play with it much anymore. Biggest mistake i ever made to this day. Never sold anything videogame-related ever since.

thats a shame, i sold my snes and have been filled with everlastin regret... i had over 100 games and 3 controllers but bein a young dumbass i sold it all for 48 quid just so i could put it towards gettin an n64 with goldeneye... i still have nightmares :( Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

i usually keep all of them even the bad / terrible ones, though if i found a buyer who's interested in owning those awful ones then, why not?

though i am a bit generous and honest, i usually don't sell bad games to friends or related i just gave it to them away, and even if i wanna sell them to a stranger i'll sell it to them way too cheap, i don't wanna fool anyone around and get the guilt.