What is your motivation?

Quin-Lann

Hey everybody!

Wanna know what your motivation level is?

These 8 questions will show how motivated you actually is when pursuing trophies/achievements.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-3Q1J1aqnVu0Y5IraAlv2Q_8DLziOc8piGFJA7WvXKA/viewform?usp=send_form

The questionnaire is part of my master studies on trophy/achievement hunting and motivation.

By answering the questionnaire you will participate in a draw to win a gift card of 15 euros for either PlayStation, Xbox or Steam! Your choice!

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards

QuinLann aka Henrik Aabom

MSc, Medialogy

Aalborg University Copenhagen, Denmark.

Pretty rad and interesting questionnaire you made, trying to identify what our motivation levels are when it comes to the meaning of earning trophies/achievements. Hope you achieve what you're trying to earn!

I did it, although you didn't mention, Ladies and sexual experiences as a motivation.

I have at least 12 ladies on the go and about 3 groupies; thanks to my overwhelming success at trophy hunting.

I only have three platinums and I have cash money ho's everywhere, I can only imagine what people with 100 platinums have.

I hear the female hunters get cash, money, man ho's. Not been confirmed yet though. 

I filled out the questionnaire, but some questions didn't make much sense, like, "I feel confident with my skill level in the game". Was it supposed to mean that I trophy hunted to become confident in my skill level? Or was it supposed to mean that I only trophy hunted because I feel confident with my skill level?

Also, it's supposed to be based on the last game I played, but every game is different, and some of these questions are way too specific. Like, "The achievements/trophies kept me on my toes, but didn't overwhelm me." There have been games that I would agree with that statement, and games that I wouldn't.

That being said, I'm not sure how you can really get an accurate read on much of anything with so many variables. You'd need everyone to play the same game for these questions to make more sense and be more relevant.

Anyway, it's your study, you should do it how you think it should be done. I just wanted to share my opinion and a little bit of criticism. Since it's for a masters, it should be as accurate as possible. Either way, good luck to you.

• Like 1