Roundabout - A Next Gen Spinning Limo Experience

SoIidWoIf

header.png

ROUNDABOUT is a New Generation Game being produced by No Goblin.

Release Date - Hoping for a PC release on Septmber 18th

Xbox One and PS4 may not be prepared until 2015

Roundabout is a Unique Action Adventure game where you control Georgio, a man that owns a spinning limo that he drives passengers to places through the town of roundabout.

Rounabout is a game focused on the 1977 rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, the world's first revolving chauffeur. The Player controls Georgio as he spins passengers through the ridiculously twisty streets and back alleys in the town of roundabout.

Mechanically Roundabout is a multi-layered take on an open world exploration, scoring and puzzle traversal.

It take its cues from games like Crazy Tazi, Tony Hawk and Kuru Kuru Kururin but it applies through the lens of a constantly rotating 70s limousine to make an experience of a game.

Roundabout is due to release for Steam on Septmber the 18th. We are hoping to have the game ready for an Xbox One and PS4 release in early 2015.

Seriously it's a game based on a man that was the first taxi driver to spin. 

What are your views on this game? Yeah, it's a real game.

The official trailer for Roundabout can be seen here in the spoiler tab.

You can see pictures of the game in the spoiler tab.

roundabout.jpg

tumblr_n60hrefX6w1tphcd3o1_1280.png

zrb_2b.jpg

screenshot-a.png

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Yeah, the Gameboy Advance called and wants its graphics back. Seriously can someone explain to me again why we needed a new Console Generation? I know graphics aren't everything but when you release a $400+ new console and then 90% of your games look like this it is quite disheartening. Does anyone else remember when graphics went from looking like this

31697-super-mario-bros-3-nes-screenshot-

to this

super-mario-world-5.gif

See that is a console improvement. Not this

news_photo_31995_1375814608.png

to this

news_ps4_infamous_second_son_announced-1

In both examples I picked a first party game that ended and launched the previous/current gen and you can easily tell the difference.

• Like 2

Yeah, the Gameboy Advance called and wants its graphics back. Seriously can someone explain to me again why we needed a new Console Generation? I know graphics aren't everything but when you release a $400+ new console and then 90% of your games look like this it is quite disheartening. Does anyone else remember when graphics went from looking like this.

Yeah and it's going to be like that for a long time because games are being planned for years from now for all consoles, even the old ones.

Exclusives like inFAMOUS SECOND SON which was advertised to meant to look amazing isn't that much different to now and Killzone Shadowfall which looks really great and is the best looking game on the PS4 still doesn't seem enough for a new console generation.

Then there's this new generation only which is lost looking than the last two generations and every other console inbetween.

Yeah, the Gameboy Advance called and wants its graphics back. Seriously can someone explain to me again why we needed a new Console Generation? I know graphics aren't everything but when you release a $400+ new console and then 90% of your games look like this it is quite disheartening. Does anyone else remember when graphics went from looking like this

31697-super-mario-bros-3-nes-screenshot-

to this

super-mario-world-5.gif

See that is a console improvement. Not this

news_photo_31995_1375814608.png

to this

news_ps4_infamous_second_son_announced-1

In both examples I picked a first party game that ended and launched the previous/current gen and you can easily tell the difference.

You're comparing a cutscene from The Last Of Us with in-game Infamous Second Son, fantastic comparison. I know that is the trailer but the game looks just like that.

Edited by Bonofifa

You're comparing a cutscene from The Last Of Us with in-game Infamous Second Son, fantastic comparison. I know that is the trailer but the game looks just like that.

the cutscene in the last of us is the same in-game graphics, they just added some sort of a filter to make it looks more like a movie ( i don't know what it called )

then i think they record it in a high quality res and put it in the game as a video file, so no matter how many time you watch it you won't gonna see a single graphic error happen for an example : something is still loading at the characters or background textures, or the hair / cloths physics will gonna confused when a character popped up on a screen resulting seen their hair or clothes to stretched to the new area they teleported to, which happen / seen on a lot's of games, umm... not trying to be a pervert but games with body physics also known by ( Boob physics ) done this where each time a female character appear on the screen will result her boobs to bounce  :awesome:

the point from those comparison is the graphics for current gen didn't vastly improved from previous gen. i think we need to wait till Q 2015 or 16 to see the real ps4 hidden power. 

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 1 month later...