Last level glitched?

raw56789

Im on the last level where i have to kill the vorus god mech about 5min in you get locked in a little area & you have to kill the enemies & shoot the mech until  he moves and you can blow up the 2nd machine thing but he doesnt advance ive killed all the enemies but the mech just stands there hes yellow health bar goes away ive shot 1000 of bullets at him but he wont move I watched it on youtube to make sure im doing it right and i am ive restarted the chapter & the game & it continues to happen is there any fix for this ive been stuck here for 6 months  

• 9 months later...

I had this happen to me too. I found that killing him as quickly as you can solves the problem so when he switches sides pick up the rocket launcher and keep blasting him till he goes to area 3. If the glitch does happen just restart from a checkpoint and you can run through to the area you died on.

• 6 months later...

Hm? I just beat the game last night and didn't have this particular glitch happen during the boss fight (just lots and lots of raging after repeated deaths from the swarm of minions). HOWEVER, I did encounter a glitch at the very end of the game when on the final leg of making a run to the take off point: instead of getting the ending cut scene the first time I made it to the dock, I was able to keep running around and I eventually jumped off the ledge and down to the asteroid...still alive! Needless to say, there wasn't much I could do besides look around and I had to restart from my last checkpoint (just a few rooms back). The second time was the charm and what seems to have made the difference is that on the latter attempt I ran all the way down the ramp towards the dock instead of jumping off of it midway onto the dock...I'm guessing that's the event trigger to initiate the final cutscene.

• 3 months later...

Figured I'd chime in on this, as I had the issue as well. I was focusing on killing the enemies that popped up while fighting the boss, and he'd end up frozen every time, locking progression. I decided to try focusing on the boss, and sure enough, hitting him with lots of damage just pushed him through the phases, allowing me to progress.

So yeah, if you land on this page and are having this issue: Focus on the boss, do as much damage as you can, as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I've run into this issue multiple times too. But then I found out that, for some reason, ignoring the 3 random enemies that pop up in the area just before the second fight makes the boss WAY easier and faster to defeat (at least on hard, haven't tried on brutal yet). One noticeable change is that only one enemy seems to pop up at a time during the fight instead of 3-4.

Edited by Eduardo_ACE