Persona 4 Arena Ultimax to be region free

I'm not sure what the reason was for.. but this is great for those of us in Europe that had to wait like 5 billion years for the first game.

if i remember right i think atlus said it was done because the US ver released befor the jap ver and didnt want the japanese consumers to import the game as it would of been cheaper but

I think the reason the first one was locked is due to the NA version costing less than the japanese version of the game when you do the exchange rate (still don't get it but whatever).

Nevertheless this is satisfying news and I'm glad it didn't repeat itself

if i remember right i think atlus said it was done because the US ver released befor the jap ver and didnt want the japanese consumers to import the game as it would of been cheaper but

Oh yea, that's what I heard as well.. very silly reason though =/

Well, this should be very good news. Wasn't P4A region locked for some stupid reason?

Persoan 4 Arena was region lock because, it release in NA close to Japanese launch and had Japanese voice over, so the Japanese government fear that people would Import the game from US

Even if you get the NA version of the game, you still need an american psn account to get the DLCs(

namely Adachi and Marie

)

To be honest I really want the NA limited edition and I fear that EU will only get a digital only version of the game. But I don't like the idea of having an american psn account. (And the first DLC will only be for free in the first week of the game and that means that I can't get him for free no matter what)

Even if you get the NA version of the game, you still need an american psn account to get the DLCs(

namely Adachi and Marie

)

To be honest I really want the NA limited edition and I fear that EU will only get a digital only version of the game. But I don't like the idea of having an american psn account. (And the first DLC will only be for free in the first week of the game and that means that I can't get him for free no matter what)

Well then download the DLC when its free so by the time your game comes u have it

namely Adachi and Marie

)

Damn, you are right... stupid Sony policy.