Invincibility Glitch (Still Works!)

SoIidWoIf

Does the cheat still stay in effect after you complete the level?

No, every time you start a new level you have to do it again.

Good god, that is an insanely large choice of font size.

I was zoomed out while writing this, only noticed how massive it was. Sorted it and added more information, this is very helpful while trying to pass levels, kill enemies, hunt animals, savage for supplies and get trophies.

Sounds nice, but I think the game will be no fun at all

At least will help the ones that need some trophies :)

I got too the point that I didn't enjoy this game and now am playing for the platinum trophy. It might be helpful with some after completing the story like knifing the steel soldier.

I got too the point that I didn't enjoy this game and now am playing for the platinum trophy. It might be helpful with some after completing the story like knifing the steel soldier.

I understand what you mean :( that's why I look some videos before getting a random game to avoid this, I don't look to reviews as much because it's all about opinion, right? But whenever a random game comes out I watch some videos.

According to the latest patch the invincibilty exploit/glitch has been fixed. I guess when i finally play this I'kll have to do it without the glitch.

Is it possible to delete the game, reinstall without the patch and then play offline until you finish with the ps4? This glitch is instrumental for speed runs and farming items.

Is it possible to delete the game, reinstall without the patch and then play offline until you finish with the ps4? This glitch is instrumental for speed runs and farming items.

Game is pretty much a joke when you get General weapons on all ranks. Pistol + Lots of Caustic + Shock Grenade = Boss dead in 10 seconds. Also there was a very important patch before this one that fixed the Speed Runner trophy as it was glitched.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191834187

This guide on Steam helps with all Gathering and Hostage rescue missions as it has maps and suggested paths through numbering.

Two Sprinter mods and a good General weapon and you'll be good to go. =)

Edited by Yadilie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds nice, but I think the game will be no fun at all

At least will help the ones that need some trophies :)

Great find!! 

According to the latest patch the invincibilty exploit/glitch has been fixed. I guess when i finally play this I'kll have to do it without the glitch.

thanks for this. got this game off + ages ago but still havent played it yet, the glitch will come in handy.

It's still possible as long as you delete the patch, check the update in the first post.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rather than asking in the forum, why not just try it out yourself?

It's possible he may not have the game yet... but then again, if it doesn't work anymore (which it doesn't) you can simply play the game without downloading and installing the patch. You just won't be able to play with anyone online.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...