How do GT5 players earn Platinum

dazsweet

just one question...... how can you have players earn Gran Turismo 5 Platinum in 1day 23hours

when alone with 4 24hours endurance races both Aspec and Bspec mode,, i do believe some cheating must be going on

how can you say you have earned thropies that way

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly the GT5 platinum doesn't seem that hard. All I have left to do is find time for the 24 hour endurance races, gold the rest of the liscense tests, get Bob racing some more to finish the B-Spec trophies and buy more cars. The only thing that was pretty challenging was getting all golds on the Vettell Challenge just because it takes a while to get used to the physics of the Red Bull. I've been trying to get some of my buddies to come over for a weekend and knock Le Mans out but haven't had any luck yet, and I'm not to keen on endurance saves just because if I have the itch to play online or something I'm outta luck until I finish the race.

I'll have the plat one of these days though.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly the GT5 platinum doesn't seem that hard. All I have left to do is find time for the 24 hour endurance races, gold the rest of the liscense tests, get Bob racing some more to finish the B-Spec trophies and buy more cars. The only thing that was pretty challenging was getting all golds on the Vettell Challenge just because it takes a while to get used to the physics of the Red Bull. I've been trying to get some of my buddies to come over for a weekend and knock Le Mans out but haven't had any luck yet, and I'm not to keen on endurance saves just because if I have the itch to play online or something I'm outta luck until I finish the race.

Parker

Looking at the difference in rarity of the Gold and Platinum, you can tell right off that the platinum isn't the issue. It's getting gold in all events that's the hard part, ie. Vettel challenges. Kind of like you said, once you get that Gold trophy, it's just a bunch of grinding.

James, also, if you get all the golds with B-spec, it will still pop Gold trophy. Just use B-spec to grind those 24-hr races.

maybe its just faults of this website as a few weeks ago it said i earn a batman arkham asylum trophy like 42 years ago WTF??? lol

This website has nothing to do with that. You have non-timestamped trophies that are causing the problem. There is nothing Sly can do about it. Everybody was bitching about their earned number not matching up with the actual number, so he corrected the problem by allowing the site to count non-timestamped trophies so the 1st trophy you earned is actually the first trophy in your milestone. The whole bug is on Sony's and PSN's end. If you want the problem fixed, call Sony and bitch and whine until they either get tired of it and ban you or fix the problem.

Jayzus...ya'll really either need to try some meditation techniques or start up a prescribed medicinal regimen of OCD meds. The freaking world ain't ending cause EVERY trophy ain't ****ing perfect.

• Like 2

This website has nothing to do with that. You have non-timestamped trophies that are causing the problem. There is nothing Sly can do about it. Everybody was bitching about their earned number not matching up with the actual number, so he corrected the problem by allowing the site to count non-timestamped trophies so the 1st trophy you earned is actually the first trophy in your milestone. The whole bug is on Sony's and PSN's end. If you want the problem fixed, call Sony and bitch and whine until they either get tired of it and ban you or fix the problem.

Jayzus...ya'll really either need to try some meditation techniques or start up a prescribed medicinal regimen of OCD meds. The freaking world ain't ending cause EVERY trophy ain't ****ing perfect.

mate who said i was complaining???? i just thought it was weird! calm down, if anyone needs meds to chill out its you ffs...

• 2 weeks later...

Parker

Wish I was that well off, I still need to gold all the licenses, and all the events but the standard rally event, I've basically given up on trying to finish most of the events, and I know Vettel I'll never get close to getting gold.

I do have the 1000 cars trophy and all of b-spec completed, along with A-Spec at level 40, though.

Hold on! Youre saying the world ISN'T ending :o ????!!!!! Well I guess I cancel that huge bunker I was installing in my backyard being that it is 2012 :awesome: ! LOL For the record the 2012 and the world-ending is complete and utter bullshit :facepalm::devil: !!!! Excuse my language but its the truth! Regardless, it is ridiculous how worked up people get if the time they got a trophy is not correct. Who gives a F--k :spank: ! I mean you got the trophy, its on your record what the heck else do you want :shakefist: ???!!! SHUT UP AND GAME B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got the game from the release and played it online with friends and did the driver license on to evenings and all Gold aftr that i did alot of A-Spec and special events, so ive got also a second Ps3 and let that ps3 run for all my B-Spec trophy while i was playing on my other Ps3 for other trophies. And yes ive got platinum on February 26th 2012

Without Hacking and i have many racegames platinum my hardest are:

GT5

F1 2010

F12011

Pretty friggin' pathetic, isn't it. I wish that is all I had to be concerned with in life for Christs sake.

• Like 1