• Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
    • Metro Redux
    • Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
    • Minecraft PS4/Vita
    • Infamous: First Light
    • The Swapper
    • Hohokum
    • Some sort of DLC
    • Nothing, I have too much Destiny Hype ( or another September Game)
    • Counterspy

Looking forward to the Last of Us on PS4, had a feeling it would be remasted for the new gen so didn't get it on PS3 at all.

Heard nothing but positive stuff.

Pre-ordered Metro: Redux as well

Edited by Willstown

paid for Destiny collecters edition that's about all i want got Diablo 3 on relase on ps3 only now just playing it, so will complate that then deside if i want the dlc and the game again on ps4 canceled the last of us on PS4 as i have it on my ps3 to.

only other games that looks good coming in the next few months are far cry 4, dragon age, maybe the evil within & evolve want to see reviews for these two games tho before i pick anyone of those up. Destiny should keep me busy for a while finally have alot of my friends picking up a PS4 so anything we can all do will be good fun and keep its vaule

I'm probably most interested in The Last of Us as I never played it on the PS3 and will now be able to full enjoy it on the PS4.

I think from the list though I'm looking forward to Risen 3:Titan Lords. I have wanted to play the 2nd one for a while and I think I will rent it in a couple of days.

Also I like the look at Sacred 3 again though not playing the second one I will have to rent that one also.

I always thought the best months for gaming though were from September through to December.

The Swapper is already out, though am excited for InFAMOUS: First Light only(Is this a SECOND SON DLC or a Standalone game??).

I might get Diabio III but not right away.

August seems like a pretty bad month for PS4 releases.

Never mind August... I just found out that New n' Tasty (Abe's Odyssey remake) is out later this week! That snuck up on me!

Wow, I didn't know this. Nice.

EDIT:

I'm probably most interested in The Last of Us as I never played it on the PS3 and will now be able to full enjoy it on the PS4.

Although am really excited for this game, I never had a PS3 it's not out in August, it's out on the 29th of July, two weeks from today. I know this because I preordered it.

I always thought the best months for gaming though were from September through to December.

Yeah, a lot of major releases come in the months coming up to Christmas.

• Like 1

The Swapper is already out, though am excited for InFAMOUS: First Light only(Is this a SECOND SON DLC or a Standalone game??).

I might get Diabio III but not right away.

August seems like a pretty bad month for PS4 releases.

Wow, I didn't know this. Nice.

EDIT:

Although am really excited for this game, I never had a PS3 it's not out in August, it's out on the 29th of July, two weeks from today. I know this because I preordered it.

Yeah, a lot of major releases come in the months coming up to Christmas.

Yes The Swapper is already out for a while on PC but I'm referring to the ports coming to PS4 & Vita

And Yes, The Last of Us Remastered is coming out July 29th in NA, but it also has a release date of August 1st for the UK

I don't have TLOU Remastered on the poll for that reason as only the UK have it coming it August while the rest of Europe, Austrailia and NA have it in July 

I only got DLC for Dark Souls II awaiting me, so that's all I'll be getting during August. And 'The Evil Within' was suppsoed to before release in August, but now it's releasing in October, so yeah, only DLC it is for me!

And Yes, The Last of Us Remastered is coming out July 29th in NA, but it also has a release date of August 1st for the UK

I don't have TLOU Remastered on the poll for that reason as only the UK have it coming it August while the rest of Europe, Austrailia and NA have it in July 

No, it's the 29th of July in the UK. I was replying to someone who said that they;re excited to get it in August not you.

Yes The Swapper is already out for a while on PC but I'm referring to the ports coming to PS4 & Vita

It's already out for the PS4.

• Like 1

No, it's the 29th of July in the UK. I was replying to someone who said that they;re excited to get it in August not you.

It's already out for the PS4.

The Swapper isn't out yet, it got delayed, I also checked the playstation store just to be sure and it isn't there ( though the trophies are up on this site) https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/16920-the-swapper-delayed-to-aug-5-for-playstation-platforms/ 

for TLOU Remastered,I checked UK amazon and it says August 1st for UK though that may be a clerical error. 

for TLOU Remastered,I checked UK amazon and it says August 1st for UK though that may be a clerical error. 

My The Last of Us order was given a date of 29th July at Gamestop UK when I preordered it a month ago but now it's 1st August on their website.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Diablo 3, i had the PS3 version but stopped playing it when they announced it was coming to PS4. The Crusader class looks exactly like my type of character so i cant wait to crack some skulls with that flail.

Other than that the Metro Redux has my attention, i have never played any of them before so it will be all new to me. Minecraft is a day 1 purchase, if it ever comes out. And i will probably pick up Infamous: First Light after i finally get around to finishing Second Son which i am about half way through.