Should I get it?

AssassinShadow56

Why would I want to forget they made a 3rd one? Might get it for Co-op.

Once you play the first two Dead Space games you'll know why people dislike it so much. They just tried to change too much unnecessarily. If you want to get it and play co-op you'd probably have a much better time than playing it alone.

imo yes, but if you hate extremely linear games, you might not like it.

this.

And it isnt scary, the only part that made me jump was the very end. I was nervous in some sections, as its a very dark game and atmosphere [which i loved].

Great game though, not AMAZING as it was a bit too linear for me at times and the story is 'slow'.

I gotta get around to playing #2 & #3, theyre sitting on the shelf.

Yesh.  Please pick up and play Dead Space 1 

This website and their crappy word play  :highfive:

on topic, i almost had all of the achiements on xbox, its, and besure to pick up the third one (and th second one)

Wut.  That's how I express my joy.  :blush:

Edited by daftprophet

this was the first game in over a decade to actually frighten me... i had to stop playin it lol i then started replayin it 2 years after but now durin the day and it still made me jump...

the monsters are awful in design but work in the game along with the tense atmosphere and music, also if you turn the sound up you can actually make out voices talkin... :S

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Yesh.  Please pick up and play Dead Space 1 

Wut.  That's how I express my joy.   :blush:

Keep on expressing your joy that way :)

this was the first game in over a decade to actually frighten me... i had to stop playin it lol i then started replayin it 2 years after but now durin the day and it still made me jump...

the monsters are awful in design but work in the game along with the tense atmosphere and music, also if you turn the sound up you can actually make out voices talkin... :S

How is the design bad? I enjoyed their design

Bad design? I don't know if you know but, the monsters (necromorphs) from Dead Space are based on Victims from Fatal Car Accidents. Also, guys, I decided to skip the PSN's Store 50% off and do another thing completely different. Until Christmas, if I am still intrested in Dead Space (Awesome game, so I will most likely still be), I will buy the game from Amazon (It's actual cheaper, and I don't think I need a new HDD if it's on disc), but, here's the thing, I still got 10€ on my wallet, right? I will use them to buy: the "Tank Pack" (Very helpful for the "Impossible" run) "Speed kills pack" (kills very fast) and maybe the "Scorpion Pack". These 10€ will come in handy :)

I think they're unique and terrifying. I personally thought the design for the necromorphs was great.  But that's just my opinion. 

It was kinda lame to see the exact same type of enemies for the entire trilogy. Yawn