[Game] Suggest which Game needs to be Completed/Finished from the above person's Trophy Log

DarknessKey92

Okay I got this idea after a couple of people have been suggesting me to Finish "Resonance of Fate", "Mortal Kombat", "AC Revelations" Prince Of Persia" After they've been unfinished for Such a long time...and Maybe I'll do Resonance of Fate Eventually since it's been the most asked to finish, after I get my mood right towards backtracking through my Log.

This Topic is kinda Similar to the "Advise the next plat to the person above you" Topic...Except this Topic's Key Difference is:

That I want People to Suggest the above person which "Game" they should Finish/%100/Complete that's already on their Log.

In the Platinum Game you can't suggest them to Finish A "Indie or Game that has no Platinum", many also don't bother finishing them aswell because of the lack of Platinum the games don't have....even though some of these platinum-less games are pretty shorter & Simpler. 

Also Some games even after getting the Platinum aren't finished due to DLC....IDK about anyone else, but I like %100ing the games I like, so I also decide to finish the DLC to complete the game....And yes I know that frustrated others.

So suggest which game the person above you should Finish.

Whether you decide to actually take the below person's suggestion is entirely up to you...you don't really need to actually do it in case someone wanted to ask...it's just a suggestion..not an order, but perhaps it will motivate people to finish certain games on their Logs.

Edited by DarknessKey92

This is pretty similar to Advise the plat like you said and I don't usually buy DLCs unless I love the game or think DLC looks great so is I hope no one is suggesting me to spend my money on a few maps and few trophies. I do have a lot of PSN 100% I have left out for a long time though.

Tango, Uncharted is a common plat/100% you are close to completing, maybe work on Crushing Mode and those other few trophies.

I'd probably say beyond. Great story and the trophies aren't that involved.

Edit: ninja'd: Stevie- braid. Awesome awesome game. The speed run isn't as bad as it first seems.

Edit #2: since I ninja'd solid just now, Flower

Edited by Hemiak

Wow, long title for this thread. Anyway, somebody skipped me above.

Lordhell, MGS 3 is an easy platinum, even if you may have to playthrough again for no kills.

EDIT:

Two people posted before my post went through so..

Stevie, wow, you have a lot of games compared to me and you should finish 100% Sync for AC: Brotherhood Da Vinci's Dissaperence DLC, it shouldn't be to bad.

Hemiak, find the rest of those shards to plat and 100% inFAMOUS.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

The two reasons you should get this 100% is because Solid is in your name and you have Big Boss as your forum avatar. :P I've heard this was a fun and easy 100%, so you should complete it.

I'll get it soon, it's been really fun so far but I have to do a lot for those trophies.

You should buy The Walking Dead episodes and DLC, it's definitely worth it but if you really don't want to spend the money on them, unlock the Jeypack joyride items for that last trophy.

Stevie, wow, you have a lot of games compared to me and you should finish 100% Sync for AC: Brotherhood Da Vinci's Dissaperence DLC, it shouldn't be to bad.

I would do, but I lost my save due to a YLOD so I would have to play through the ENTIRE game and DLC again from scratch. So, yeah, I'm not gonna do that, lol. :P

OT: ExHaseo should finish Uncharted: Drake's Fortune because it's awesome.

Edited by Stevieboy

I would do, but I lost my save due to a YLOD so I would have to play through the ENTIRE game and DLC again from scratch. So, yeah, I'm not gonna do that, lol. :P

OT: ExHaseo should finish Uncharted: Drake's Fortune because it's awesome.

It's AC, it can't be that unenjoyable to replay.

If not that, Mafia II's last trophy is basically driving.

It's AC, it can't be that unenjoyable to replay.

If not that, Mafia II's last trophy is basically driving.

It's not that it's not enjoyable, just time consuming. Same with the Mafia II driving. I have over 100 games in my backlog, I'm giving them priority. :P

OT: damon8r351 should finish Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD as that's all that's left.