[Game] Suggest which Game needs to be Completed/Finished from the above person's Trophy Log

DarknessKey92

Tango, Uncharted is a common plat/100% you are close to completing, maybe work on Crushing Mode and those other few trophies.

Thanks for the suggestion mate, but not sure that I'm up to playing on Crushing :(

Any other suggestions (other than Crysis 2 and Dead Island - I sold DI and an just waiting a couple of months to plat Crysis 2).

I've visited your profile a lot today SolidWolf, lol. This is like the 7th time.

But anyways, I suggest...

1La171a6.png

Only one more trophy left in the game. All what you need to do is do all of the challenges in Extinction and escape, and this platinum is yours. (Thinking about it, you should have this as your 10th platinum.) Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Watch Dogs, it only took a couple of weeks without spending much time on it. All trophies are easy and a fun game.

DC Universe Online.Fun and easy.100% can be achieved in a day.

Am not paying a subscription for it so can't get trophies, also what do you mean in a day???

The platinum alone needs to me to get SIX HEROES to LEVEL 30 despite the fact that I need to pay monthly and you said 100%, there is so much DLC asking me to do so much, are you joking or what??

Edited by SoIidWoIf