FUBAR so close, yet so far.

Perth_2011

I'm currently at Chapter 14 and have completed the game on Suicide an have played many tactical shooters before. However i am stuck at the beginning of the chapter. I have looked all over the web and other gaming websites for a good video walk-through with a detailed description of what i should to to get through the level without being constantly asked if i want to change the difficulty setting. So i'm asking if anyone has any any good sources for me to attain this time consuming plat?

Just keep pushing, hide in cover and come out only if necessary.

Patience is the key, its all i can really tell you.

Beginning of chapter 14 was awfully hard, took me a while.

Only command your dudes if the enemies are close by, or they will die when they run out, also use the marking enemies to see where enemies are so you can pick them out.

Uh the start of the chapter really? The hardest part of the chapter is when you get to the trenched machine guns and have to time your runs based on the AI, just abuse cover and take it slow and I am pretty sure you partner never goes down thankfully. I died about 15 times if I remember correctly so yea just keep trying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm currently at Chapter 14 and have completed the game on Suicide an have played many tactical shooters before. However i am stuck at the beginning of the chapter. I have looked all over the web and other gaming websites for a good video walk-through with a detailed description of what i should to to get through the level without being constantly asked if i want to change the difficulty setting. So i'm asking if anyone has any any good sources for me to attain this time consuming plat?

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh