How many psn accounts do you have?

YoChiink_

this will be an interesting topic as it will be fun to see if people are like me and have an absurd amount of accounts created at one point of their "playstation career" or have just kept it simple with one account. Personally ive had about 9 accounts throughout my playstation career xD majority of them being call of duty accounts just to play around with. I started trophy hunting on ChiinkAzEnvy september last year but due to that account getting hacked i had to start all over again with this account :/ So how many account have you had? :D

I've only had 2. My other one I used to have was made when I was still under aged and my Dad signed. Eventually a new terms of service popped up and I had to agree to it. Because mine was an underaged account, I couldn't accept the terms and my Dad didn't want to log on and accept them.

Just made this account to play online again when I got myself a Vita.

Just the one for me. I'm the sort of person who likes to go back over everything I've done and look at a cumulative total. Even though I considered making a new account (mine's only sub-account from when I set it up when I was 14, and I can't change it :(), I was never really going to do it; too many special memories :P

• Like 2

Just the one for me. I'm the sort of person who likes to go back over everything I've done and look at a cumulative total. Even though I considered making a new account, I was never really going to do it; too many special memories :P

I'm the same way.

I even considered making a new account once too, but I didn't in the end.

• Like 1

i made 3 accounts i had from 2011 and suddenly i decided to make a new account because i didnt like the username, then the account i just made turns i also hated the username lol so i made a final account which is this one. i regret making new accounts  because i coulda kept my cod prestiges!! i sunk 800 hours on both bo2 and mw3...