How many psn accounts do you have?

YoChiink_

And where is the best to get US pre-paid cards ?  I'd heard you need a shipping address in that geo to get them but maybe there are ways around that.

Nope, no need for that. Sure, you need a valid address to actually create the account but you can use random address you can find on Google.

I'm buying from pcgamesupply.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Nope, no need for that. Sure, you need a valid address to actually create the account but you can use random address you can find on Google.

I'm buying from pcgamesupply.

Thank you Satoshi Ookami you have been extremely helpful.  Account setup and tested it out and it works perfectly.  I also purchased from pcgamesupply and was easy and simple.

And where is the best to get US pre-paid cards ?  I'd heard you need a shipping address in that geo to get them but maybe there are ways around that.

i would recommend something like the play-asia.com website...i used them often while i was in japan for both importing us games and getting various countries' digital psn cards...excellent service...not sure if there are better, cheaper sites out there or not and i haven't used them in a while since i moved back to canada a year ago now...you can buy digital codes online so no need to have the physical card...you pay, you get the code minutes later...you will need a credit card...adress not important...
  • Like 1

I think that I "have" 6-7 accounts in total.. This one (Portuguese account), that's my main and usually the only account that I use, an US alt account to have access to the US store, 1 UK account because back then some DLC for games that I owned weren't available in the Portuguese store, 1 Asia account (mainly for Tekken Revelations and Soul Calibur Lost Swords), a JP account (mainly for demos and F2P..) and 2-3 other alt accounts that I believe that are Portuguese (accounts made specifically to boost King of the Hill of NFS Shift 2..)

I probably lost the passwords of some of those accounts, since as I said I rarely use any account outside of my main and when I need to test games I usually use my US alt, all other accounts are probably inactive for months or years..

I have 3.

This, my main one that I use to play everything.

A US account I created to buy Parasite Eve from the PS store.

The third is only used whenever relatives / friends come over and their kids wanna play on the PS3 or 4...that way I don't have to worry about them interfering with my game progress on my account.

Before reading this thread I didn't understand why anyone would want more than one. Now, however, I'm thinking I might create some foreign accounts to shop in other regions PSN stores. Can someone tell me how the store regions are divided up, exactly? Does North America have one PSN store, or do the US and Canada have separate stores?

Edited by PantherPilot97

About 5, I enjoy that feeling of 'fresh'. Although I'm fed up replaying games now so I doubt I'll make another after this. One of my old ones I use for testing games on and the others are all inactive.

I intend to make a US account when I get around to it, since there's a game I want that's exclusive to the US PSN store.

Before reading this thread I didn't understand why anyone would want more than one. Now, however, I'm thinking I might create some foreign accounts to shop in other regions PSN stores. Can someone tell me how the store regions are divided up, exactly? Does North America have one PSN store, or do the US and Canada have separate stores?

Japan - Japan only

EU - divided into UK and remaining countries (some countries have shared stores)

North America - this is pretty much global for complete America continent

Asia - I'm not sure about this one, but I believe Korea has standalone like Japan and the rest is under Asian store where you can create Hong Kong account.

• Like 1

Right now I only have this one account from when I first bought my PS3. Never had a reason to make a new one or second account, but lately I am pondering about making a second account...

I work as a teacher at a high school and in the Dutch education system you're also 'mentor' of one of the groups you teach and this year my group has a lot of gamers in it. I might do something like a tournament in my class at one point this year to reward them if they work hard. I don't want them to know my PSN though, not interested in playing with my students, so I might make a second account for that if I can get it planned and working.

• 6 years later...
On 9/9/2016 at 10:52 AM, jasondm300 said:

I have 2.  My main one that I play everything on and my UK one for my euro purchases.  I may make a actuall account for Euro to see what the difference in exchange and see if it is cheaper to buy with EUR instead of GBP

anyone have a answer to this. ive always used gbp but im wondering if making a europe account and using eur would be any cheaper to buy psn cards and if the games ratio of eur vs gbp would be cheaper.

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

1 Euro = 0.87 Pound Sterling

On topic, I have 8 or 9 NA accounts, plus EU, AS, KR, CN and JP.

the euro store and the uk store are different game prices right?

if im in america and have to buy psn cards, are the games cheaper or more overall when everything is converted? do people tend to use eur or gbp? i dont feel like making a eur account to compare prices to gbp account if someone knows off hand which is better. 

like a example i hear is a indonesia account is better then a hk account, same game region but indonesia seems to be cheaper. so im wonder if it applies the same way to the stacks in EU games