*SPOILERS* The Walking Dead Episode 4 Trailer: Amid The Ruins

I hope we get a choice, but *omitted* probably going to die.

Probably should consider that a massive spoiler mentioning that character is still alive.

Oops, Somehow I missed the word "spoilers" right at the beginning of the title of the thread. Don't mind me, apparently I can't read. :P

Edited by damon8r351

I was sad with chapter 3 in general.

I was ready to rat someone out because I wanted to stay there.

Everytime: we have food, shelter, weapons, more food, more weapons and more shelter

Charachter: no I'm leaving and I ruin your entire hideout

C'MON!!

Edited by Mr_Freaker

woooot? Kenny become Masochist???

hmmmm... not a single scene with Nick and Alvin... hmmmm hmmmm...

I hope we get a choice, but Kennys probably going to die.

Anyone else extremely dislike Sarah? I hope we aren't forced to look for her/save her at someone else's expense.

oooh.. please please please kill Sarita first... don't want to hear her blame all the stuff that happens to her and Kenny to poor Clem...

ooh... like a scene where Kenny or even Luke(which I freaking pray not) will say something crazy like leave me here with a bunch of zombies while saving Sarah? I might flip a table or two if it happen....

thingking out loud: crazy plot twist: all of them died except for Sarah which will become the main character for Season 3... :P

Nick might as well be dead, he said one line last episode, I doubt he'll make it far this one. You do know Alvin's dead?

errr... actually my Alvin died on E2 :P IIRC he still survives for those that decided to surrender immediately to Carver... so dunno what happened to that Alvin...

nooooo.... not Nick... >_< if he indeed died... I'll make sure that Sarah will die in any possible way there is...

woooot? Kenny become Masochist???

hmmmm... not a single scene with Nick and Alvin... hmmmm hmmmm...

oooh.. please please please kill Sarita first... don't want to hear her blame all the stuff that happens to her and Kenny to poor Clem...

ooh... like a scene where Kenny or even Luke(which I freaking pray not) will say something crazy like leave me here with a bunch of zombies while saving Sarah? I might flip a table or two if it happen....

thingking out loud: crazy plot twist: all of them died except for Sarah which will become the main character for Season 3... :P

Lol if Sarah turns the main character Telltale turns into a Zombie literaly..no way people will buy that season..Ew..

• Like 1

Since after The Wolf Among Us delivered quite great, hope this episode and the final episode will be even better that it will be interesting to choose which game is better between the two for me.

TWAU hands down.

Well, at least get to finish this one off.

I really hope that Lilly , Molly and Christa will show up in the next two episodes! I hope in ep 4 we get to see christa! And this is some what off topic but its related to the walking dead. Anybody want a dlc where it shows the miltary making atlanta into a safe zone and see troops battling through hell and then try to escape when atlanta gets overrun by thousands , hell even millions of walkers because in the show atlanta got firebombed by the miltary to stop the walkers.

Imagine those rumored spoilers are true and Clem does die in this episode? O.O

While I doubt that's going to happen at all (then again, remembering how S1 ended I wouldn't be surprised either), it sure wouldn't happen in second-to-last episode.

Personally I agree with those guessing that in the end we're put to make a decision between Kenny and Luke.

While I doubt that's going to happen at all (then again, remembering how S1 ended I wouldn't be surprised either), it sure wouldn't happen in second-to-last episode.

Personally I agree with those guessing that in the end we're put to make a decision between Kenny and Luke.

Yeah it didnt happend lol, this episode was pretty intense though, Im even more excited about the final episode now. after this episode if I have to chose between Kenny and Luke, then Luke is getting cut without a second thought. -_-

Don't ask me how pissed off I was to see that every one of those fucks from the 400 Days DLC were henchman for that William Carver psycho. Bonnie seems to have redeemed herself, but then again I haven't played episode 4 yet. I enjoyed watching Kenny beat his ass.