How do I delete the trophies of a game?

dany5xd

You can not delete trophy data on a PS3 system. Next time, be cautious of putting a game in, because once it loads, the trophies are there to stay. Until Sony releases an update for this, you're stuck with that 0%.

Thanks for the help I will be more careful next time

You can not delete trophy data on a PS3 system. Next time, be cautious of putting a game in, because once it loads, the trophies are there to stay. Until Sony releases an update for this, you're stuck with that 0%.

Oh yes you can but IF you did NOT sync them...

Sync first, go offline(just to be sure) put disc in, it creates trophylist, quit game, make a backup, restore backup,

When you restore your backup and go to sync trophies the new list is gone because you never sync it...

Lets say you had 20% trophies and you play more and get to 25%, you get suddenly YLOD :blink:

BUT thank god you have backup which u did last nite... so you but it in your new PS3 and voilã, you got 20% again :huh:

Why??? 'cos you didn't sync your new trophies

Almost happened to me when i played QoS few years ago... got YLOD few min after i got some online trophy.

And being cautious try the games in another acc first. eg dummy acc which is never registered (local only)

Oh yes you can but IF you did NOT sync them...

Sync first, go offline(just to be sure) put disc in, it creates trophylist, quit game, make a backup, restore backup,

When you restore your backup and go to sync trophies the new list is gone because you never sync it...

Lets say you had 20% trophies and you play more and get to 25%, you get suddenly YLOD :blink:

BUT thank god you have backup which u did last nite... so you but it in your new PS3 and voilã, you got 20% again :huh:

Why??? 'cos you didn't sync your new trophies

Almost happened to me when i played QoS few years ago... got YLOD few min after i got some online trophy.

And being cautious try the games in another acc first. eg dummy acc which is never registered (local only)

This is very difficult to understand... :blink:

Yes, when you compare or just check your own profile.

But if you lose the unsync trophies (YLOD or HDD broke down or something) they're are gone forever. You have to unlock them AGAIN.

Then I suggest your break you ps3 so you dont get this 0% lol :D (I kid I kid)

well maybe if you format your HDD but its too MUCH hassel.

WAIT A MINUT the game you'r talking about is GOW III :o. JUST go out and buy/rent it again YOU MUST OWN THIS GAME.......THIS IS A MUST OWN TO EVERY GAMER....enough said

• Like 1

The trophies wouldn't have installed if the game didn't work.

actually youre wrong. medal of honor doesnt work for me, yet the trophies have installed. the game updated fine, and installed fine, but it always crashes at the main menu saying the game data is corrupt and that i need to re-instal it. i have done that thousands of time and it still doesnt work and still crashes at the fsame place

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't earn any Achivement in the game, can the "tab" be delete from your Achivement card.

1 Achivement = No go

Yeah i can confirm this having owned an xbox myself.

You should return the game to where you brought it from if you havent done so already and get another copy.

You can't delete a trophy list that has been synced to sony server but to delete one that has not been synced just deleted your acccount.

DELETING YOU ACCOUNT MEANS LOSING ALL SAVE FILES, DLCS, UNSYNCED TROPHIES AND PROFILE INFO.

SO YOU WILL WANT TO BACK THEM UP FIRST, TO A USB OR AN EXTERNALL HDD OR PS PLUS CLOUD.

Then just go and recreate an account and sign in using your normal psn details

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sony should allow users to delete trophy lists with absolutely no trophies on them. If you played a game that you got at least one on, then obviously you can't delete what you have earned. It is annoying this has not been allowed. It discourages trophy hunters to try new games. Heck, it would be cool if they had a feature to turn trophy earning off if one wanted.

• Like 2

Sony should allow users to delete trophy lists with absolutely no trophies on them. If you played a game that you got at least one on, then obviously you can't delete what you have earned. It is annoying this has not been allowed. It discourages trophy hunters to try new games. Heck, it would be cool if they had a feature to turn trophy earning off if one wanted.

Create another account and problem solved. You can try new games without worrying about trophies there and play them in your main account if you like them.

Create another account and problem solved. You can try new games without worrying about trophies there and play them in your main account if you like them.

Yes, true enough, but my list will be ever tarnished by games I never meant to play that accidentally got started on my account. :(