Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FinallyGaming_

Extra Destiny Beta Codes?

29 posts in this topic

Anyone have an extra Destiny Beta Code that does not mind sharing with me? Destiny seems like an interesting game to play! Alot of fun too when playing with friend or family ( Been reading about it and watching videos) but being on a budget and already having a crazy backlog as it is.. I stopped myself from pre-ordering lol so if you have spare for the PS4 hit me up on my psn: Sarrias10 Would really appreciate it :D

I'm pretty sure that Destiny codes are one-per-player, since you have to pre-order the game to get one. So asking for one for free is technically gamesharing, which is illegal.

Another one of these?

If you really want one, there's plenty of keys to buy from ebay for $2,50

I'm pretty sure that Destiny codes are one-per-player, since you have to pre-order the game to get one. So asking for one for free is technically gamesharing, which is illegal.

Some epic wrong going on in this post.  Not sure about PSN or other outlets, but I received 3 beta codes through my Amazon pre-order.

Some epic wrong going on in this post.  Not sure about PSN or other outlets, but I received 3 beta codes through my Amazon pre-order.

A lot of people had 3 codes, people were giving them out like hot cakes earlier

Since when did gamesharing become illegal? Asking for a beta code doesn't even qualify as gamesharing anyhow.

If a player logs into his PlayStation 3 account on a friend's system, he can download any game he has already purchased. "You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment," said Tretton. "We want to get the game in as many hands as possible."

In others words, since the beta code has technically been purchased due to preorder, the owner of said beta code can do what he wishes with it. 

At any rate, I agree that since its one per player, you're going to have a hard time on here begging for beta codes.

A lot of people had 3 codes, people were giving them out like hot cakes earlier

Haha unless people have been getting 3 of them...

I heard if you pre-ordered the game you'd get around 3 or 2 codes for the Beta... don't see what's so bad about this thread.

If a friend of mine doesn't come on tomorrow i'll have an extra one.

You do get 3 codes.

I gave away mine already though

Thanks Svc-Abdul!! Let me know and much appreciated! Thanks anyways Gwinambele for responding to the post! I actually dont have Destiny on my must buy list.. But I did want to try out the beta and see if I enjoy it for me to consider buying it! Only have AC Unity, Halo: Master Chief collection and maybe FIFA 15 or Far Cry 4 tho still undecided.

I agree with the posts above: I too, have 3 beta codes (PS3), and just recently gave one away, with one still left over. Not gamesharing at all. I mean, its just a code for crying out loud.

Bungie give you extra keys and tell you to give them away, definitely nothing illegal going on.

Not sure how but I've ended up with quite a few beta codes, got  5  left for the PS4 in Europe, given some away already. If you want one, send me a PM.

All gone now!

Edited by sixones

If anyone sees this PLEASE can I have a code? I want to play this game sooo badly!!!

If anyone wants a code. I have 2 or 3 left I think. Anyway message me on PSN. The codes will only work for PS4 in the Americas region however. First come first serve. One per person. 

I have 3 extra codes for US PSN.

3PL9-N5N2-NTBH - PS4

8HM9-F4N7-4F5C - PS4

LMEL-K2N2-E8AK - PS3

For those that take advantage of these codes, you are welcome and have fun with beta.

PSN ID: JInman26

Here are 4 extra codes for the Beta. They can only be used on the PS4 in the US. 

KL6F-MCNF-N83Q

CQ3C-QHNQ-2TET

B8DG-46N3-PLFE   <------PS4

72Q4-P6NJ-4TR2  <------PS3

Have fun it really is a fun beta. You should also be able to get in on the Iron Banner event Bungie is running tonight. 

if anyone else has anymore Na ps3 codes and are giving them away can u pm me one?im interested in destiny but not sure if i want it so i wanted to try it out thx 

Edited by Darkhikari825