How does this make sense?

willmill97

Look at the rarities. I know I'm making a big deal out of this but this just doesn't make sense xD Someone please explain.

41Saacef3.png

What Remains 
Complete Episode 5: "No Time Left"

53.11%
COMMON 40-gold.png

1Sa2891b.png

The Walking Dead 
Earn all trophies in: "The Walking Dead

52.79% 40-platinum.png
COMMON

The game is split into episodes which can be bought separately, some people must have bought episode 5 and completed it without buying all the rest.

True. As for why somebody would do that, since we are only talking about 0,32% here it's the most likely that they belong in one of these categories:

1. Someone who changed his account while playing (Not that unlikely seeing as the people who originally played the game played it over several months due to waiting for the next episode)

2. Someone who watched the first episode perhaps as a lets play or at a friends house and decided to get the game but only play from ep. 2 onward

3. Someone who had a trophy glitch and therefore not unlock (No reported cases but i'm sure it happens in 1/10000 cases)

Considering these possibilities, 0,32% isn't really all that much.

Edited by HappyKastanie

True. As for why somebody would do that, since we are only talking about 0,32% here it's the most likely that they belong in one of these categories:

1. Someone who changed his account while playing (Not that unlikely seeing as the people who originally played the game played it over several months due to waiting for the next episode)

2. Someone who watched the first episode perhaps as a lets play or at a friends house and decided to get the game but only play from ep. 2 onward

3. Someone who had a trophy glitch and therefore not unlock (No reported cases but i'm sure it happens in 1/10000 cases)

4. Someone who played the first 4 episodes for PC but their desktop/laptop broke.

5. Someone who just wanted to know the ending so bought episode 5 only

6. Someone that has an unusual sleep walking kind of thing where they start up their PS3, accidentally purchase episode 5 and finish it.

I could probably go on but am too lazy, anyone got anymore?