"WHO won the FIFA World Cup™?!" trophy glitched?

Hey guys, so as the title says, is this trophy glitched? For the trophy i need to win the World Cup with a team with 0.5 to 1.5 stars, and i've just done it with San Marino (0.5 stars) and didn't get the trophy. Did this glitch for anyone else or did i do something wrong?

San Marino was the first country i've won the World Cup with, and i got the trophy where i need to win the World Cup offline, but didn't get this one. What should I do?

unfortunatelly, these trophies are ONline, though it is not mentioned in the trophy description  -.-

The English Invented It…

Dark Horse Success

That's A Surprise!

WHO won the FIFA World Cup™?!

therefore, these trophies are very very hard or even unobtainable without boosting (at least for me^^)

Edited by SEBi_1899

Wait, did you do this offline or online?

Those trophies are for the online world cup.

and if you did this online and still have this glitch, you dont want to exit the tournament because then it will be a waste. but instead restart the game maybe even the system im not completely sure but after you come back to online tournament the trophy should pop

unfortunatelly, these trophies are ONline, though it is not mentioned in the trophy description  -.-

The English Invented It…

Dark Horse Success

That's A Surprise!

WHO won the FIFA World Cup™?!

therefore, these trophies are very very hard or even unobtainable without boosting (at least for me^^)

Wait, did you do this offline or online?

Those trophies are for the online world cup.

and if you did this online and still have this glitch, you dont want to exit the tournament because then it will be a waste. but instead restart the game maybe even the system im not completely sure but after you come back to online tournament the trophy should pop

Oh yes, i did it offline. Had no idea that I had to do it online. well that was a waste of time. thanks for answering guys! :)

• 3 weeks later...