What is the best looking PS3 game you've played?

SIDEWINDER_21X

Red Dead Redemption was the first (and only) game with serious "wow" factor when I first turned it on. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous right down to the last detail, and you can look out for miles with nary a loss of detail.

The most technically impressive though has to be God of War III.

There are many actually. FF13, stands out front imo.

MW3 with having some of the best graphics I've seen :)

And I would argue Against this statement. MW3 has some of the most generic graphics on Any platform. Put it side by side with BF3, BF:BC 1 or 2, Killzone 2 or 3, UC3. The difference in quality is actually pretty bad.

• Like 2

I agree with the above post, MW3 seems to have good graphics but until you realise its the same textures from MW1 but just with flashy effects such as reflection, bloom and motion blur then it comes down to be a graphically average game in todays world.

But I have been visually satisfied with GT5, BF3, GTA 4 (when it came out), L.A Noire, Uncharted and RDR.

(Well may aswell put all the R* games in there :P )

And Of course WipEout HD ( Zone mode :awesome: )

I need to play GoW 3, UC3 and Arkham city by the looks of it :P

.....ill say a few game for this

BF3 does well with keeping all the destruction and buildings pretty realistic looking, very nice

Borderland's are really fun to look at, the cel shading used fits very, very well

deus ex has great cutscenes, and the animations are really good looking as well.

I really don't know which game I've played that was the best looking to me, they all looked equally as good to me. Then again I have an SDTV and never played my games on an HDTV (except once).

If I had to pick a game, I would pick... Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. :hmm:

Ok well so my choice will seem really weird, but I absolutely love the graphics of Fat Princess. I know it's cell shaded and in no means pushing the limits of gaming, but I just love looking at it. It's my favorite art style, everything about it is perfect imo. There's lots of detail also, like on the cobblestone paths and buildings. I play without blood because my son watches it too, but it still looks perfect. Even though there's still a lot of people playing it online I hope they make a sequel soon.

- Flower (a beautiful place that I want to get lost and fall asleep in.)

- Metal Gear Solid 4 (for a game released in 2008, it was prettier than any console game and it still holds up well.)

- Battlefield 3 (the guns sound like the real deal, the destruction is bananas, lighting looks sick and it has the most realistic looking fire that I've seen in a game.)

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (Hill 137 on Rush. mmmmm those napalm scorched hills.)

- Heavy Rain

- L.A. Noire (simply because of the tech used on the characters faces. R* IS THE FUTURE!)