What is the best looking PS3 game you've played?

SIDEWINDER_21X

This is so hard to answer as there are so many different types of games now. I agree with a lot of people that graphically FFXIII is amazing, it's a fun world to explore. I love the look and feel of some of the indie games, Rain, Journey and Flower being three that really stand out. All three are games I play when I feel like looking at something pretty.

Also shout outs to Resident Evil 5, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs and Ni No Kuni.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is so hard to answer as there are so many different types of games now. I agree with a lot of people that graphically FFXIII is amazing, it's a fun world to explore. I love the look and feel of some of the indie games, Rain, Journey and Flower being three that really stand out. All three are games I play when I feel like looking at something pretty.

Also shout outs to Resident Evil 5, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs and Ni No Kuni.

Playing Flower made me want to go outside and roll around in a field of flowers, all the while whispering, "You beautiful bastards." And Journey almost commanded me to climb the nearest mountain range; it was a simply stunning looking game.

Anyway, my picks for the best looking games would be the following: Journey, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V, Metal Gear Solid 4, and The Wolf Among Us.

• Like 1