How to 100% in 1 playthrough?

willmill97

I've heard it's possible, just not sure how exactly, I've recruited 3 of the 4 people needed to go to horizon but I think I'm still on track. Anyone that knows/100% the game themselves, would you mind giving me and everyone else a run through of things to remember and watch out for in order not to miss anything, thanks! :) 

It is possible, you have to import a character from ME 1. Start on insanity, recruit every member and do their loyalty mission, start/enkindle a romace and don't let anyone die in the suicide mission.(upgrade your ship to max, and assign your members to the proper positions. Or make a save before the suicide mission, so you can do the suicide mission on insanity first letting characters die, and after that do it on easy without anyone getting killed.) Also there is one collectible trophy, data hound, wich is missable. And look up where you can find all heavy weapons because they might be missable, not too sure about that. Regarding sidequests and kill trophys, there is free roam after you beat the game. Thats all i can think of now.

• Like 2

Once you're prompted to get the Reaper IFF you can do anything you want before doing that save for one Loyalty Mission but that's because you won't get that companion until the Reaper IFF mission.

You also won't be able to get the romance trophy until you start the Suicide Mission.

• Like 1

It is possible .... i´m now at the end and can´t beat the final boss. tried it the whole day and i´m pissed of again of this stupid insanity. So far all crew members survived so i think this would make it.

I had the final boss twice around 10-15% armor but then chaos breaks out and harbinger fucks me up. I would love to lower the difficulty but i´m still not aware the consequences this brings with it. 65 hours so far and i´m not in the mood for another 40+ hours just for the *then second* insanity run just because i wasn´t able to beat him at first.

Just missed the brawler trophy because on insanity i wasn´t able to knock down any opponents.

Best way .... just complete everything. if you´re unsure check the internet

Edited by BDRick35

It is possible, you have to import a character from ME 1. Start on insanity, recruit every member and do their loyalty mission, start/enkindle a romace and don't let anyone die in the suicide mission.(upgrade your ship to max, and assign your members to the proper positions. Or make a save before the suicide mission, so you can do the suicide mission on insanity first letting characters die, and after that do it on easy without anyone getting killed.) Also there is one collectible trophy, data hound, wich is missable. And look up where you can find all heavy weapons because they might be missable, not too sure about that. Regarding sidequests and kill trophys, there is free roam after you beat the game. Thats all i can think of now.

Thank you this is perfect :) 

• Like 1