Premier League Fantasy Football

Precision-Playyy

Aguero to come off the bench and score after 23 seconds is amazing, always rated him as a striker, absolute class.

It's such a shame he's such a glass cannon, though. You can't really count on him throughout a whole season because you don't know when he'll get injured.

EDIT: Just found out Manchester United's Capital One match was today. Did anyone watch it? And if so, care to explain what the nuts happened?

Edited by Nagflar

It's such a shame he's such a glass cannon, though. You can't really count on him throughout a whole season because you don't know when he'll get injured.

EDIT: Just found out Manchester United's Capital One match was today. Did anyone watch it? And if so, care to explain what the nuts happened?

Passing was sloppy, MK Dons simply looked like they wanted it a hell of alot more.They were playing better than Man Utd.

Edited by exoticCentipede

• 1 month later...

Good heavens, that's not good lol. But hey, Di Maria will save the team :rolleyes:.

In fairness, Di Maria doing a good job so far and showing why he's World class.

Killing the FF as always Nagflar, showing us again what an absolute expert you are when it comes to the EPL. 

Anyone see The QPR v Liverpool match today? What a finale that was. The drama of the EPL is what makes it the best in the World. 

• Like 1

Killing the FF as always Nagflar, showing us again what an absolute expert you are when it comes to the EPL. 

Anyone see The QPR v Liverpool match today? What a finale that was. The drama of the EPL is what makes it the best in the World. 

Hey, not my fault you all sugarcoat everything and actually think Van Gaal's one of the best coaches out there. Then again, you also seem to think Rojo is a good defender lol.

And no, I watched Stoke City's though. Should've watched something else :|.

I saw this first half dude, QPR should really have been about 3 up at half time but sometime luck goes your way and Liverpool got away with their tails between their legs today!!

Time will tell on Van Gaal. His record speaks for itself though. You don't league titles with four different clubs and a champions league if you're an average coach.

QPR don't have a single decent striker and I think they're a dead cert to go down and Burnley will be right behind them. 

Does the OP still use this site or just not bothered in updating this thread? 

Edited by Skippy

Time will tell on Van Gaal. His record speaks for itself though. You don't league titles with four different clubs and a champions league if you're an average coach.

QPR don't have a single decent striker and I think they're a dead cert to go down and Burnley will be right behind them. 

Does the OP still use this site or just not bothered in updating this thread? 

That depends on the teams and the leagues, though. I'm sure an average coach can win the French league if they have PSG, or the Ducth league if they have Ajax. Then there's Spain, which has 2 teams (and once every 5 years 3). His time with Barcelona is one Barcelona fans like to forget about, and there's a few good reasons to that, regardless of what they accomplished.

Then there's Mancini. Awful coach, yet won the English league with City, and got two titles in a row with Inter (three if you count the one they were awarded because Juventus and Milan are cheating bastards lol).

Anyway, watching the match right now and the team's strategy has pretty much been nothing but "cross the ball and hope for something to happen". Hardly a good strategy, and it if weren't for WBA being more interested in defending and counter-attacking, it surely wouldn't have worked well enough for Fellani to score.

I honestly just hope they get their shit together against City and Chelsea (mostly Chelsea). Can't have them trashing the team two seasons in a row.

I agree with Precision on there being no reason to update it. If anyone cares, they check the league standings in the website anyway.

Edited by Nagflar

• 2 months later...

I still read this thread, but its a league and it runs itself, nothing really for me to update tbh.

There's just no banter. I only joined this time to get revenge on Mighty Duck Mayhem who pipped me on the last game of the season, last season. 

Well you've got a new challenger :) Just joined, currently on 1012 points which would temporarily put me top of the league by 4 points with 1 game to go this game week. My team name is 'Made Emile Of It' - yeah that is a Heskey joke for those wondering 

Edited by UK-Danny-93
  • Like 1

There's just no banter. I only joined this time to get revenge on Mighty Duck Mayhem who pipped me on the last game of the season, last season.

Don't worry about me dude, I wont be defending my title. I just cant catch a break this season, the form book keeps bending me over and....well you get the point!!

• 2 weeks later...

So, we all know I don't like Van Gaal. However, it's been tough criticizing the mofo when the team's been doing relatively well. However, he's an imbecile for hiring Valdes. This better not mean De Gea's losing playtime. There's a reason fans have voted him the player of the year two times in a row.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...