Goro

What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?   100 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Autumn/Fall
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Winter

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

What is your favorite season of the year and why? I choose Autumn/Fall because it's the best season for me when it comes to temperature (not too hot and not too cold) and it also has the best video game releases in my opinion :)

My favourite is Autumn/Fall. I don't know why though...guess it feels like a mix of winter & summer.

I chose autumn/fall because the weather changes (less allergies yay!), usually isn't too hot or cold, the trees get colorful, and my name translates as autumn.

I chose Summer because it has very little Video Game releases so it gives me time to clear up on games 

to get ready for all the releases in fall .

I also choose autumn/fall. The weather is perfect, the trees are beautiful and all the kiddies are in school. :D

Spring is perfect for me! You still got the remaing snow in the Alpes with lovely weather so the snowboarding season is still on. It's not too hot and I just love those quick spring rains, always resulting in rainbows :3

Autumn/Fall and Winter. Good weather most of the time, and there's a bit of a nostalgia factor for me.

I prefer spring. Seeing flowers blooming, as well as the trees. And also I like my temperatures to be not as hot or cold, but in-between. 

I'd choose Autumn/Fall, but I can't stand the bugs. So... Winter for me.

I don't see the appeal in warm weather. I'd rather be snuggled under a blanket all day.

Edited by HighOnStardust

Autumn/Fall for me. The weather isn't hot anymore, but isn't overly cold either. And it's the start of all of the holidays that come around at the end of the year, so that's always exciting.

Winter. Where it's always guaranteed to be cold, there are no bugs, and everything is covered in clean snow.

Does it bother anybody else that these are not in order?

But I said summer because hot weather rocks!

Edited by McJacs2

Hmm I'd have to say the office season3 is my favorite

Seriously I love the summer its best time to wear the shoes I've collected all year and I'll always have a love for those lazy days of summkervacation

Does it bother anybody else that these are not in order?

But they are in order...

Alphabetical order that is ;)

Autumn gets my vote. The weather is perfect for being outside and the smell of a a campfire generally fills my neighborhood everyday. 

Parker

Summer. Since we don't have Autumn, Spring or Winter.

Winter. Nothing better that curled up with a thick blanket on your couch playing video games, while having a hot beverage. 

I'm definitely a winterboy, I love hot coco

I chose autumn/fall because the weather changes (less allergies yay!), usually isn't too hot or cold, the trees get colorful, and my name translates as autumn.

Pretty much sums it up. Oh, and because my favorite holiday is Halloween. 

Spring, because fall/winter blend together too much where I live. I love those 70-degree weather days in spring. Perfect for a good jog outside!

Fall.

I've lived in Florida my whole life. The summer time here sucks. It gets really hot and humid, and it rains all of the time. The spring time is kind of the same, but not as bad. Once fall comes around, American football is back on, the weather is nice and cool, kids are back in school, and things are relatively quiet and peaceful. The only downside to the Fall is I guess it's still hurricane season. Winter time is also nice which is why all the snow birds come here. But fall consistently remains in the mid 70s.

Winter because we don't have that here, well... not in my town anyway. I love the cold, unfortunately, it's never cold here, it's always either too hot or an okay temperature, but nothing that'll make you wear jackets or anything.

Winter, because snow is awesome :) And I prefer the cold.