Goro

What is your favorite season?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Autumn/Fall
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Winter

What is your favorite season of the year and why? I choose Autumn/Fall because it's the best season for me when it comes to temperature (not too hot and not too cold) and it also has the best video game releases in my opinion :)

Spring is perfect for me! You still got the remaing snow in the Alpes with lovely weather so the snowboarding season is still on. It's not too hot and I just love those quick spring rains, always resulting in rainbows :3

I chose autumn/fall because the weather changes (less allergies yay!), usually isn't too hot or cold, the trees get colorful, and my name translates as autumn.

Pretty much sums it up. Oh, and because my favorite holiday is Halloween. 

Fall.

I've lived in Florida my whole life. The summer time here sucks. It gets really hot and humid, and it rains all of the time. The spring time is kind of the same, but not as bad. Once fall comes around, American football is back on, the weather is nice and cool, kids are back in school, and things are relatively quiet and peaceful. The only downside to the Fall is I guess it's still hurricane season. Winter time is also nice which is why all the snow birds come here. But fall consistently remains in the mid 70s.

• Like 1

Winter because we don't have that here, well... not in my town anyway. I love the cold, unfortunately, it's never cold here, it's always either too hot or an okay temperature, but nothing that'll make you wear jackets or anything.

• Like 1