mad moxxi broken

zl-Iain-Iz

Ive been playing the game for a while now and the only trophies I need flr myn100% are large arena in hellburbia and angelic ruins but everytimeni get to roung 15 the game either just freezes or wont load the next wave to contuinue so far ive wasted about 20hours tryinv to finish this but i fear it mqy he broken

• Like 1

Ill try that as its so fukin boring ill try again and hope it goes through past tound 15

Ill try that as its so fukin boring ill try again and hope it goes through past tound 15

Also, don't play online. Yeah no kidding man I feel your pain good luck

I haven't played it yet but what makes it so bad? 

wave after wave of the same couple enemies all at the same level as your bottom player. So that means they are either insanely easy or really hard (imagine being level 50 and having 20-30 level 50 enemies coming at you).

Each event can take upwards of an hour to do (remember it is just wave after wave of the same enemy) The same annoying 3 note music plays over and over. Moxie just repeats the same couple of lines over and over and if you die you start again.

It is boring, repetitive, either too hard or too easy, repetitive, pointless, repetitive and boring.

• Like 2