About TV for PS4

Samir02982

Hello guys. I am going to purchase a ps4 soon so for it I need to get a new TV. I am thinking to get Sony Bravia w700B. But it doesn't support 3D. So that means I won't be able to play any ps4 games? If so what tv would you recommend me to get?

And yeah I am a noob when it comes to TVs.

Sorry for my english :(

You don't have to have a 3D enabled television to play PS4 games, you do have to have a television with HDMI ports though because there are no other output options for the PS4. For a television recommendation, take a look at this thread...

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17723-parkers-game-room-work-in-progress-need-some-ideas/

Seriously, if you have Craigslist (or something like it) where you live you can find some incredible deals. If a rear projection television isn't feasible for you, a Sony Bravia would be a wonderful choice. I've had my PlayStation 3 hooked up to a multitude of televisions, LG, Sony, Sharp, Samsung and many others and the television I believe looked best and performed best was a Sony Bravia. Honestly though, go to a local electronic store and check out the televisions and see what looks best to you. Whatever it is, look online and I bet you can find a good deal on it. 

Parker

• Like 1

I Purchased this Tv a few months ago : 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HZAVAC0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a Sony bravia , out of all the tv's iv'e used 

it's undoubtedly the best , it has a 200hz refresh rate 

and very low input lag , i believe it's the 4th lowest tv for input lag 

which makes it perfect for Gaming , it also has a Game standard mode

which decreases the input lag even more and adds color 

It's an excellent tv ,

Edited by TheVolloxx-

Hello guys. I am going to purchase a ps4 soon so for it I need to get a new TV. I am thinking to get Sony Bravia w700B. But it doesn't support 3D. So that means I won't be able to play any ps4 games? If so what tv would you recommend me to get?

And yeah I am a noob when it comes to TVs.

Sorry for my english :(

Heey Samiir.

i will say get this Televion Sony sony kdl 46w905 (

)

It is Amazing Really good for gaming

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/kdl46w905a-201311263450.htm

Edited by ridwaano

For this year 2014 number is one tv for is Samsung UN46H7150AFXZA and second is Sony KDL-48W600B. But the W600b it has a terrible cheap design. I personally, wanted to get Samsung UN46H7150AFXZA and it was on sale for 1899 but it was online only which I didn't want to make the payment. If you have the money get the Samsung UN46H7150AFXZA if not than your best second choice is Sony W600B and it sale I think for 799 or 899.

• 2 weeks later...