Zen Pinball 2 (Vita) trophies aren't syncing

cybershark91

Hey guys,

just bought this game and started playing. Also earned some trophys yet. And tehre's the problem. The trophys show on the offline list on my vita, but the game won't sync onto the PSN server. So this game and the trophys is missing on my profile, which is a bit annoying. Does anybody had the same problem or has the same problem? Tried already rebooting my system and shuting internet off and so on. other games are syncing just fine.

I've just noticed there has been some more DLC trophies added to Zen Pinball 2. I wonder if that has something to do with it. :hmm:

There are? My offline list shows the same dlc's there are here on psnprofiles listed. And on all Dlc's are guys who have one or all trophies  :hmm: Such an annoying problem and no solution so far. :(

There are? My offline list shows the same dlc's there are here on psnprofiles listed. And on all Dlc's are guys who have one or all trophies  :hmm: Such an annoying problem and no solution so far. :(

Yeah, the new DLC is called "Guardians Of The Galaxy Table". I know people were having problems syncing when Star Wars Pinball had DLC trophies added recently but it eventually worked, maybe this problem is of a similar nature and it will rectify itself.

Well, then this could be the case here  :hmm: I guess I have to wait for the next game update, which will prepare everything for the new table :/ It's still annoying -.- never had problems because of a new dlc or something like that. 

Thanks for the help Stevieboy. I hope it will fix itself in the near future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, then this could be the case here  :hmm: I guess I have to wait for the next game update, which will prepare everything for the new table :/ It's still annoying -.- never had problems because of a new dlc or something like that. 

Thanks for the help Stevieboy. I hope it will fix itself in the near future.

Well, sadly the trophies still aren't syncing. Everything is working just fine only this game dosn't. The new DLC is at PSNprofiles and also the first guys already got the trophies in the new DLC. I have no ideas at all, how I could get the trophies to sync :/