Hi there everyone!

Ashhh__

Hi guys and gals!  :wave:

I thought I'll introduce myself to these forums as I never really go on them very much at all and would like to get involved a bit more with the community. Saying that though I have been using this brilliant site for a few years now. 

My name is Ashley but you can call me Ash (as I prefer that lol). I'm from the UK and a 22 year old male. Things I enjoy other than gaming is watching and also buying movies & TV show box sets. I have been gaming since my childhood as I really enjoy it and I currently own / play on my PS3 & PS4. I'm a bit of a trophy completionist like most people on this site as I like to aim for 100% on all my games played. Since I got that first  :platinum: I got addicted to it and just kept at it ever since.  

I have already met some really cool people on here which I now have on my PSN friends list and would like to expand on that so feel free to add me on PSN (or on this site) if you like  :D

Thanks a lot & take care  :)

Ash

Edited by Ashhh__
  • Like 1

SAY MY NAME!!!

lol +1 on the BB avatar.

Welcome to PSNP! You are doing a good job in your completion so far, so keep it up man! Hope to see you around the site more! :)

You excited for Better Call Saul?

Aha glad you like it  :)

Thanks bud :D and yeah thats gonna be good when it comes out. Not sure when it is due to air in the UK though?

• 1 month later...

Sweet, welcome! Funny story - my wife is named Ashley. Her parents are from England and moved to the US about 30 yrs ago. They wanted a boy and to name him Ashley. When they found out it was a girl, they named her Ashley anyway haha.

What a cool little story  :lol: Thanks mate!  :D

• Like 1