Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DRIFTER_X7

Community Disappearing?

9 posts in this topic

It seems like the Burnout Paradise community seems to be migrating elsewhere. What i mean is, around 2013, the # of lobbies never seemed to drop below 20, now the #'s barely reach the 10's. Is this just my connection, or is anyone else experiencing this?

Since day 1 of playing the game, to just a month or 2 ago, the community seems busy as usual.

The game's been out as long as the PS3, how long do you expect people to play a single racing game?

The game's been out as long as the PS3, how long do you expect people to play a single racing game?

um well with this game... forever :) lol. idk i guess the online is slowly disappearing. it shouldnt though since its so fun!

um well with this game... forever :) lol. idk i guess the online is slowly disappearing. it shouldnt though since its so fun!

Yeah it is tbh. Still my favorite PS3 game to date and it was my first plat ever. I spent so many hours on it even before and after the trophies.

I remember I had the Elite license before the trophy patch so I had to do it all over again.

Edited by Recreatee

Yeah it is tbh. Still my favorite PS3 game to date and it was my first plat ever. I spent so many hours on it even before and after the trophies.

I remember I had the Elite license before the trophy patch so I had to do it all over again.

Yes it is my favorite game ever, if you havent already telled. i completed it to 100% and it always stays fun!

I don't see the online going anywhere anytime soon. Especially when boosting sessions are more like fun sessions to me

Criterion had an event the other day where some of the staff were playing online on Xbox 360. So it's all still alive.

Now this is a game I wouldn't mind seeing a remaster on the PS4. This or Burnout Revenge!!