Coin collecting guide ?

ok thank you, and I read that having 700 beat increases chance of getting coins, but how do you hold 700 beat ?? I can barel hold 100-200 kills usually a boss will end up hitting me eventually :o

Also does anyone know if caputing territories and completing the missions during a level give coins, or should i just complete the level quickly 

do main log mission 11 over and over. you get a high beat score by getting a big score on the quick time events (you can even skip the cutscene with usopp's long speech and still get over 700 beat). the mission is quick and gives alot of coins but it's still completely random which ones you get

Edited by Vanilla Brawl3r

Hm alright, do you know if playing on hard increases chances ? I dont know if it got confirmed

I thought for example, if i wanted mihawk coin i had to beat mihawk, if i wanted kizaru coin i had to beat kizaru, but if its random i guess we'll see how it goes, im still finishing up another log's

have a hard time believing these coins are random, In the past 2 days, playing all day, I got no coins from zoro 7 ep. farmed all day, solo and online, and then i played usopp in a random another log, killed the boss as sogeking, and i got the sogeking coin.

and its not like im missng 1-2 coins, i still need 8, and no drop in 2 days

They are random, that's it. Every time I read about some struggling witth these coins there are always strange theories on how to increase chances of getting certain coins but it's all false, it took me 40 hours only to get the last coin I needed, 90 hours total to get platinum.

They are random, that's it. Every time I read about some struggling witth these coins there are always strange theories on how to increase chances of getting certain coins but it's all false, it took me 40 hours only to get the last coin I needed, 90 hours total to get platinum.

Just out of curiosity, this last coin you needed, which one was it?

I also think it's totally based on luck here...but specific items do came out easier with the specific character. 

I was missing the cola and got it with Frank, and the Sun I got with Jinbei.

I got Salome (the snake) with someone else, not Hancock...so maybe it's just an increase in odds if you use the right character.

Just out of curiosity, this last coin you needed, which one was it?

I also think it's totally based on luck here...but specific items do came out easier with the specific character. 

I was missing the cola and got it with Frank, and the Sun I got with Jinbei.

I got Salome (the snake) with someone else, not Hancock...so maybe it's just an increase in odds if you use the right character.

It was Roger's coin, I'll never forget it lol

• 3 weeks later...

All im missing is New world sanji mark, THATS IT, been trying to get that LAST coin for 10 hours and Its just not popping up.

Is there any proof that you can litterally get ALL coins just doing ep 11 ? I mean I tried ALL another log stages, and it doesnt feel worth it, ep 11 always drops a rare coin, but never new world sanji

All im missing is New world sanji mark, THATS IT, been trying to get that LAST coin for 10 hours and Its just not popping up.

Is there any proof that you can litterally get ALL coins just doing ep 11 ? I mean I tried ALL another log stages, and it doesnt feel worth it, ep 11 always drops a rare coin, but never new world sanji

I have been playing this off and no for months, all coins are random. You can get New Marks at any time once you have beaten the story. I got my last mark by playing on easy doing Buggy's Level. There is no sure way to get the coins. By the end of it my save file was 140+ Hours and all my Characters are level 50.

• 1 month later...

Stuck with the NWSanji coin as well, been trying the sanji map 6 technique, not got it yet, but only just read about it.

The pure disappointment every time i do a level and don't get it makes it very hard to do more than 1-2 levels a week for me. 

Probably played 25-30 hours just trying to get that one coin, this trophy is pure evil!

I was also stuck on the NW Sanji and probably grinded the ep 11 for about 10 hours.

You just have to keep trying and eventually it will show up as that is by far the fastest way to get rare coins as well and if you memorize where you can skip cutscenes and if you are a high level this can be done in less than 3 min if i remember correctly.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It's either gonna be that Sanji coin or Franky's New World Mark for me. Really does see to be an extremely rare one.. 

Edit: My posting that may have had a negative effect.. Got Sanji's coin right away. But now I can't get Franky's despite using him a bunch of times(this method worked well for Chopper's). When I started using him, I needed 3. Got Ace's Mark and New World Sanjj using him, but no dice so far on his own rare coin. So close! :(

Edited by DamagingRob