Surprise Surprise another Sound Shapes DLC pack is incoming doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

So there is another dlc trophy list appearing on the Sound Shapes trophy list called the "Hohokum Art and Sound pack" with 5 more silver trophies, seems we have signed up for a lifetime of dlc packs from this game doods :|

Couldn't come at a better time for you :)

• Like 1

Lol I can totally see someone somewhere totally saying "called it" (not me).

Anyways, do you know when the release date is, or at least post some info about the information being true?

Well cant seem to find an article that officially confirms or has an announced release date for the dlc but if you go on the ps store right now and pre order the game "Hohokum" you get the Hohokum sound shapes dlc as a preorder bonus so I would think it would be official if they are offering it as a preorder bonus dood

Oh and the Hohokum game is being released on August 12th, not sure if that means the dlc is coming out on the 12th too though

Edited by Batprinny doods

*sigh* just removed this game in my PSV to make space earlier this week... when will I ever learn.. >_<

hmmm... maybe the game's creator could sense if a lot of people delete this game in their consoles... and then they will release anither dlc and then... and then... they will laugh at us sarcastically.. or maybe it has curse... you can not delete this game forever....

I wish they could make a patch and put a warning in main menu that don't delete this game even after you 100%'d it, cause we'll not stop releasing DLC for this game *insert most evil laugh emoticon in the world* (yes the emoticon is a must)

Yeah, I just noticed this freaking crap as I was trying to get my average completion percentage to 90.80% and then I update my profile and it drops down like .15%... "wtf ... what DLC just got added?" *scroll up, scroll down* "Sound Shapes.... you have got to be kidding me..."

When are they gonna stop with this game!!!  :shakefist:

Queasy Games & Sony Santa Monica, please if you're reading this! For the love of God, STOP!!!! You're killing us! lmao

Edited by BlindMango

I think the agony that each dlc pack causes gamers fuels them to make more dlc packs. They laugh maniacally as they slowly torture us and slowly bleed our wallets dry..... 99 cents at a time doods.

*sigh* just removed this game in my PSV to make space earlier this week... when will I ever learn.. >_<

hmmm... maybe the game's creator could sense if a lot of people delete this game in their consoles... and then they will release anither dlc and then... and then... they will laugh at us sarcastically.. or maybe it has curse... you can not delete this game forever....

I wish they could make a patch and put a warning in main menu that don't delete this game even after you 100%'d it, cause we'll not stop releasing DLC for this game *insert most evil laugh emoticon in the world* (yes the emoticon is a must)

It is kind of funny that it looks like your avatar is yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" at the fact there is going to be another sound shapes dlc pack with trophies

So as someone said before, the pack is actually out now if you pre-order Hohokum... I pre-ordered Hohokum... lol

Who will bet the Hohokum will have 8 different trophy lists instead of one unified trophy list? Place your bets!