Contrast 100

Brightness 50

Sharpness 20

Colour 50

Black tone off

Dynamic contrast high

Hdmi black level low

Color tone standard

I think this is the best settings for gaming(in my opinion).....what's your settings?

I'd say each different brand of television takes different settings to look optimal. I'm currently trying to find a good set up for my game room tv, the games already look great on it but I haven't played with the settings yet so I imagine they'll look even better when I have it set up properly. 

What kind of television do you have?

Parker

I have a samsung uad6000 led tv.......sometimes I wish I hadn't found out about these settings because I keep at tweaking my tv like every 10 minutes instead of just focusing on the game. But I think I found those settings above to be good enough. I have spend heaps of hours tweaking these settings from time to time. It also depends on the games, like I think I've figured out the best settings while playing infamous but when I switch to a different game like battlefield or killzone I have to retweak the settings for that game to look good.

Change the TV Source to "PC or DVI PC". That makes the brightness and sharpness a lot better! Definitely used for gaming; Samsung will have that feature as that is the TV i use. Other settings like "HDMI Black Levels" should be on low, and change the TV Mode to "Dynamic". All other settings should be fine unless you want to mess around with them a bit.

I think dynamic is way too sharp....it also depends on the viewer.....some people like it sharp, some don't . I always have mine lower than 30.....so when I went to my friend's house, he had his on 70 or something and I thought it looked really horrible but yeah it all depends in the viewer's taste.

picture mode - User

contrast - 100

brightness - 80

saturation - 25

sharpness - 3 ( this new TV isn't that good when it comes to sharpness )

color temperature - Warm

back light - 100

even though this is mostly the standard setting for most of my games as i might change them depending on what i'm watching or playing.

the TV i'm currently using is from Vidocon LED ( first time i ever heard of this company which it was existed since 1979 :lol: ) the TV called something like Plxus.... it had a smart HDMI connection and other cool things, but it's not really the best, though it getting the job done so far. i'll wait the next month to get a better TV and then i'll replace the old Sharp SD TV in the next room with this Videocon plxus something.

I use "Movie" setting on my Bravia for my PS3, the PS4 I'm not sure what mode is selected as the TV seems to automatically adjust it and then the remote control ends up controlling the PS4 - which is handy for media control but means there doesn't seem to be anyway to adjust the TV's settings when your on the PS4. Anyone with a Bravia had the same problem / found a solution?

Samsung LED TV

Using latest firmware.

- Game mode on

- Picture Mode: Standard

- Backlight: 10

- Contrast: 100

- Brightness: 45

- Sharpness: 0

- Colour: 50

Advanced Settings

Black tone: Off

Dynamic Contrast: Off

Shadow detail: 2

Gamma: -3

Colour Space Custom: Colour: Red R-65 G-0 B-0, Green R-0 G-61 B-0, Blue R-0 G-10 B-75, Yellow R-59 G-54 B-0, Cyan R-0 G-60 B-38, Magenta R-44 G-2 B-41

White Blance: R-offset-16, G-offset-21, B-offset-21, R-gain-41, G-gain-29, B-gain-0

Edge enchancement: on

Motion Lighting: on

Picture Options

Colour Tone: Warm2

Digital Noise Filter: auto

MPEG Noise Filter: auto

If brightness or gamma a problem adjust them from the game instead from your tv.

Anyone got any tips for a Sony Bravia?

i played around with the settings and only changed it to Dynamic - love the sharpness :D

I have a Bravia. Its older a KDL-40V5100 to be exact but my settings. Menu>Picture>Vivid. On Menu>Screen>Full Pixel just my two cents.

Wow, you guys are hardcore. I have even bothered really with TV settings yet since games already just look good coming from a PS3/PS4. Guess should look into it a little next time.

Sony Bravia user here (32 incher from 2009)... I don't tweak those settings at all unless I really have to. Everything works well with the preset "Game" setting. I suppose it's because the screen is small it doesn't need to be tweaked. But anything over 40inch definitely needs to be manually changed to find the right balance. Sucks if you alternate between watching tv and gaming as well :rolleyes: