Can't unlock Kaito's Yukata Style Module

I cleared 10 songs with each character and recevied the titel for this accomplishment. Today I was able to finish the Diva Point farming and I wanted to buy all the modules, but the problem is, I can't buy the Yukata Style Module for Kaito. I could by it for every character except for him. I don't know what to do, because I finished 12 songs with him. Anybody got an idea ?

Just do more songs with him. You may have miscounted or something could've glitched with the game. Also try doing a different song each time. Same thing happened to me with Rin. I could've sworn I did enough songs, but I had to do another 5 before it appeared in the shop.

Just do more songs with him. You may have miscounted or something could've glitched with the game. Also try doing a different song each time. Same thing happened to me with Rin. I could've sworn I did enough songs, but I had to do another 5 before it appeared in the shop.

Yeah that was the problem. You have to successfully clear a song with a character. I used Kaito 12 times and apparently I failed a few times. Thanks for your answer.