Naruto Storm: Revolution Demo Thread

Just-Pro-44

Hey. This is a thread for the people who downloaded the new Naruto Storm: Revolution and would like to leave their opinions on the game so far and if they have any complaints or anything. I have one complaint with the Mecha-Naruto and that's because when he does his normal Jutsu, even if I dodge it, he will turn the complete opposite way and still get me, and the only way to stop him is to block him.

I love to new gameplay mechanics added to the game. The combo ultimate jutsu's are a veeery nice touch imo. Hopefully they keep up the pace and keep adding new mechanics and features like that in the next installment. I'm excited about the new combo moves some characters are going to have too, especially the Hokages and Akatsuki members. I'll be looking forward to play this game, and especially as Shishui and Sage Hashirama :D

And honestly, the mecha Naruto really looks off and unnecessary. I don't like it

Didn't liked the changes they made on the gameplay,already didn't liked when they changed substitutions back on Generations...now the choice between the 3 options on Revolution wasn't a good idea either,they could've put them all together plus the stun when you press up in the d-pad,gameplay is pretty messed up.But anyway new additions like Team ultimate jutsu are beyond awesome and I couldn't help but love the game....playing the demo everyday since it launched so I got used to the new gameplay additions.A Naruto game,so is a must buy of course.

PS:A thing that is really annoying is Itachi as a supporter character...damn that Amaterasu keeps following you and the only way to escape is to block or keep dodging forever.Kinda like Just-Pro-44 described Mecha Naruto's rasengan. 

Forgot one more thing...the movesets are lame now...of course milking the game like they've been doing since 2012...they couldn't change much but....now the characters (at least the ones in the demo)...do the same combo if you just press  :circle:  and if you push the stick left or right while pressing :circle: ...its all the same combo.While they once had 5 different combo,now its only 3.

Edited by Welmosca

I really liked the demo & the new gameplay mechanics. Guard Break Pill is OK but pro players can easily use it in a combo & take off extreme amounts of health. The only thing that should be removed is the Counter Attack. Now when i go back to Storm 3 i can't play that game. This game is definitely different from it's predecessor.

However, i can't give my full opinion on the game as it's not out yet.

Edited by Dingodile

• 1 year later...

Nope, i couldn't find a revolution demo on ps3 tho? 

PS3 webstore can be a nightmare; I haven't used it for a long time. Usually, I just get on the website and tell it to download things from there. Here's the website link to the demo, if you want to go that route. 

Edited by DamagingRob