The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep 4 ( Spoilers )

Sarah's death was brutal and awful, and it's terrible that she had to die because she played a decent opposite to Clem (girl who is used to the apocalypse vs. girl who has been sheltered her whole life). 

I don't get why so many people hated on Sarah, and they're happy now she is dead. To me it was the most shocking death of the second season. A so innocent young girl, died like that.

Sarah is what Clem would have been if Lee wasn't there to mature her up. You can't blame her for being dumb and stupid if her only fault was to have an irresponsible and hyper protective father that didn't grow her up properly, and instead isolated her from the reality out her "safe room".

When I saw the RV truck in the trailer park i thought it was Kenny's, then when the horn stopped I didn't see the walker in the driver seat. I was waiting for Lilly to show up. but no such luck.

Great episode shame the whole Sarah thing was pointless in the end after convincing her to leave the trailer park just to end up dying. I just want to final know what happened to Christa and what happened to her baby, I thought it might have been talked about in the baby seen, since Kenny had a feeling she was pregnant. 

Just a quick question was the bullets Clem picked from the walker for something? I had them and I wasn't sure if I had to give them to someone or does it play out?

I don't get why so many people hated on Sarah, and they're happy now she is dead. To me it was the most shocking death of the second season. A so innocent young girl, died like that.

Sarah is what Clem would have been if Lee wasn't there to mature her up. You can't blame her for being dumb and stupid if her only fault was to have an irresponsible and hyper protective father that didn't grow her up properly, and instead isolated her from the reality out her "safe room".

hmmmm... now that I think of it.... I am wondering now why I don't like Sarah...(no.. will not use hate)

IMO:

I am somehow in doubt if Sarah is 100% innocent, remember that before she and Clem met... Sarah's group were with Carver... and with how they describe the place before they left the place... i find it impossible for Sarah not to know how brutal that place is... my mind set about her is a girl just trying to ignore the reality around her... being dependent on his father always being there to save her... being scared almost 100% of the time... heck... even Clem forgot being scared when she was 8 and freaking helped Lee in A New Day...

well.. couldn't express much why I don't like her...I... just... don't... like... her since the day she and Clem met...  maybe I am just the type of a person that might not like 1 person/character just because... :P

When I saw the RV truck in the trailer park i thought it was Kenny's, then when the horn stopped I didn't see the walker in the driver seat. I was waiting for Lilly to show up. but no such luck.

Great episode shame the whole Sarah thing was pointless in the end after convincing her to leave the trailer park just to end up dying. I just want to final know what happened to Christa and what happened to her baby, I thought it might have been talked about in the baby seen, since Kenny had a feeling she was pregnant. 

Just a quick question was the bullets Clem picked from the walker for something? I had them and I wasn't sure if I had to give them to someone or does it play out?

not sure what is that for also, tried speaking to people that might need it... guess nobody likes bullets... maybe might be a good use in next EP?

It was an amazing episode. Probably my favorite episode I think for the season. I was shocked that Sarah died because I thought she would actually be the survivors and hearing her scream when you can't save her is such an awful feeling. I already knew Rebecca was going to die since she's pregnant and her chances of surviving this was slim to almost non-existent. I love Kenny so much, but at the same time I want him too die. 

I think when the Russians start shooting at the group I'm almost certain that Mike and Bonnie are going to die, If not than I'm almost positive that the survivors are going to be Clementine, Bonnie, and Kenny. Now that I actually thought about it; Bonnie has survived because of dumb luck...  I actually thought the Russian guy with the glasses was Lily for a second. I think if Kenny, Bonnie or Luke is going to die, it's going to be the hands of Lily again and hopefully show up in EP 5. 

My prediction for Lily is that she's a leader running a  survivor group since she was in the military and shoot Kenny, Bonnie, or Luke because they were trying to steal food or something equally as important like ammo. 

It was an amazing episode. Probably my favorite episode I think for the season. I was shocked that Sarah died because I thought she would actually be the survivors and hearing her scream when you can't save her is such an awful feeling. I already knew Rebecca was going to die since she's pregnant and her chances of surviving this was slim to almost non-existent. I love Kenny so much, but at the same time I want him too die. 

I think when the Russians start shooting at the group I'm almost certain that Mike and Bonnie are going to die, If not than I'm almost positive that the survivors are going to be Clementine, Bonnie, and Kenny. Now that I actually thought about it; Bonnie has survived because of dumb luck...  I actually thought the Russian guy with the glasses was Lily for a second. I think if Kenny, Bonnie or Luke is going to die, it's going to be the hands of Lily again and hopefully show up in EP 5. 

My prediction for Lily is that she's a leader running a  survivor group since she was in the military and shoot Kenny, Bonnie, or Luke because they were trying to steal food or something equally as important like ammo.

That's an interesting theory (: