I Made A Huge Mistake Buying This

I just bought battlefield bad company 2 because i love the battlefield series and i hear nonthing but good things about this 1,but it was a huge mistake to buy this now instead of years ago because im just getting totally dominated in this game,which makes lv up difficult (takes a ton of xp just 4 lv 1) and getting the trophies extremely hard n as far as i know there are no known boosting methods 4 this game *sigh* i wont be getting platinum 4 this battlefield :( unless someone can help.

I bought the game back in March, maybe February of this year (2014), and have had no issues with this game. I'm not particularly good at competitive shooters online, especially FPS's, yet this is one of the very few games I excel at. Shoot me a friend request and we could get some Bad Company 2 going sometime :)

• 3 months later...

I just bought battlefield bad company 2 because i love the battlefield series and i hear nonthing but good things about this 1,but it was a huge mistake to buy this now instead of years ago because im just getting totally dominated in this game,which makes lv up difficult (takes a ton of xp just 4 lv 1) and getting the trophies extremely hard n as far as i know there are no known boosting methods 4 this game *sigh* i wont be getting platinum 4 this battlefield :( unless someone can help.

Just enjoy the game man, you dont have to just play games for trophies, you should try not to let them ruin the fun you could be having :)
  • Like 2