Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition revealed

Yeah i noticed that, but still.. i hope they put all 3 games in the front box like 1.5 though

anyway box covers aren't what decides the buy or not.

The cover art is likely the one that was revealed some time ago. Especially since the US blog's post about this Limited Edition has that revealed cover on it: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/24/kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix-limited-edition-detailed/

I could care little about some tiny pin as I have so much from various stuff (seriously 4.27 cms? around 1.7 inches...)

I don't even care if we don't get the amazing Japanese limited edition, even something remotely close to the KH 1.5 would be alright ( which was the same thing as the FF10 HD remaster) 

Kind of lame, but I'm happy it'll be a normal case this time around. The 1.5 and FFX/X-2 artbook cases seriously get on my nerves. They look incredibly awkward with the rest of my collection.

I completely agree.  Same thing goes for me but I guess since both of those games are already out of place why not add more! :jaymon:

Really seems like they cheaped out there. But I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm glad they did away with that artbook/game case crap. I thought it was a really stupid design, they should have been separate. Really wish I just asked for a regular edition of the 1.5 collection last year instead of the special edition.